Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #61
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Not Working in most browsers?

Am I the only one grateful for WI and the way it helps keep me saneduring my WW emergencies? Now that I know it's not just me missing out on the flooring, I can go make supper in peace. Good luck, everyone!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 04:47 PM   #62

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Am I the only one grateful for WI and the way it helps keep me saneduring my WW emergencies? Now that I know it's not just me missing out on the flooring, I can go make supper in peace. Good luck, everyone!

No, I thank my lucky stars for WI all the time. It's the best thing since.... Webkinz World.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #63
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

Yah hopefully they get it up soon!
Old 08-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #64

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

Hello again. I posted earlier saying I was also having trouble logging in to FF and Safari...then continued with the fact that I am bummed because I was about to adopt two new pets (and asked for any advice in names!) Here is my problem: I either cannot respond to personal messages yet or truly have no idea how to do it! SO...thank you to Taku2 for sending me a note, but I do not know how to write you. Also, I have an extra snake floor and offered it to someone who might miss it but did not know that is not approved of here so I am really sorry about that, and thank you for letting me know Snickerdoodlez.
BellaDakota is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #65
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

If you were already logged in whould you still be logged in??
Old 08-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #66

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I was logged in when it went down and I got a never-ending 'please wait'. So while I think you may be able to stay logged in, you won't be able to actually do anything.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #67
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

I have an Apple and a PC. Since the latest Apple update, I have only been able to stay on Webkinz without being booted out by using Opera. I liked it so much that I downloaded it for the PC as well.

You might try using it. Just go to opera.com.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #68
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by 2webkinzdude
I have had issues with Safari 5.1 and it only seems to be having issues under the new Mac Operating System, 10.7 Lion. I'll go click on something in Webkinz World, it logs me out. In Firefox 3.6, it won't even load Webkinz. And in Google Chrome 12.0.742.122 (I know long version number) it won't let me get my items out of storage. It just says "Please Wait...). FireFox 5.1 seems to be the only one that works for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. I have cleared cookies and cache in all browser. I'm trying to log into a Non-Deluxe, American Account, on Server 1. Is anyone else having issues?
I've done the Safari update but am waiting to update to Lion. Since the Safari update, I get random logouts from WW, so I'm using only Firefox to play. So FF is OK before Lion. This is partly why I wait to do the OS updates - let them work out all the bugs before I leap. Sorry to hear you're having problems.

Of course WW isn't loading anywhere at all just now.....
vanberk is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #69
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Maybe they are doing maintenance a day early.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #70
as Webkinz Mommy

cookiesformom will become famous soon enough

this is not a planned maintenance - so if that's what they are doing it's because something broke and they have to fix it.
cookiesformom is offline Female
Closed