Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #51
lol
Webkinz :)

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Not Working in most browsers?

yes i really do agree with that, and, a please give me a heads up when you are going to shut down your website, what if i was in an amazing trade! or a huge level in a game!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #52

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I contacted them and the rep told me there was a storm and that seems to have taken out their servers. They are trying to fix the problem right now.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #53
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

reallly! thank you so much! i think you just saved my day! i am glad that is all it was, but i think they could put something up like that right!
Old 08-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #54
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Webkinz Not Working in most browsers?

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Went on the parents section and it says:
The site is currently down for maintenance. It will be back up soon.

TYVM Beautykinz! I was going C-R-A-Z-Y! Why is Ganz doing mainenance at 5 PM on a Tuesday. I'm suggesting that Ganz do this at midnight. I would def be a lot happier.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #55

nhillier is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 2webkinzdude
I have had issues with Safari 5.1 and it only seems to be having issues under the new Mac Operating System, 10.7 Lion. I'll go click on something in Webkinz World, it logs me out. In Firefox 3.6, it won't even load Webkinz. And in Google Chrome 12.0.742.122 (I know long version number) it won't let me get my items out of storage. It just says "Please Wait...). FireFox 5.1 seems to be the only one that works for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. I have cleared cookies and cache in all browser. I'm trying to log into a Non-Deluxe, American Account, on Server 1. Is anyone else having issues?

We had updated to Safari 5.1 and we had to revert to previous version because we were unable to get anything to open on Webkinz. Since we changed back we have been able to get in but lately we have been getting logged out frequently or Safari has just stopped working. Seems like is it an issue with Safari for that one.
Firefox has been having issues loading rooms or certain games in the Arcade. We also have been having issues and the Please Wait... never seems to go away.
Google Chrome seems to be fine until you decide to open your dock and then any items you have seem to sit wherever they want on the screen.
The only browser that I have had the most success with is Internet Explorer and right now I can't think of any complaints except for a scatter please wait here and there and sometimes not being able to play Spree in the arcade.
Hope this makes you feel slightly better knowing that it just isn't your computer. All of us are getting frustrated with the updated browsers and the updates in Webkinz that don't seem to be compatible. Good Luck getting things to work
nhillier is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #56
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
I contacted them and the rep told me there was a storm and that seems to have taken out their servers. They are trying to fix the problem right now.
Thank you so much for that info!!!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #57
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I thought this was just me, thank goodnes for WI! Now we just have to be patient for Ganz to fix this problem.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #58

nhillier is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the info, really appreciate it!
nhillier is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #59
utanbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

well it looks like the site is down I can!t get on either hope it come up soon
utanbabe is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #60

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

They just tweeted this (5:43pm Eastern):

Webkinz by Ganz

Our server host has had a major power failure. Currently bringing them back up. Could take an hour or more. We appreciate your patience.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Closed