Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #11
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Webkinz Not Working in most browsers?

I am also using safari 5.1 on snow leopard and did the updates about a week ago - experienced same problems that everyone talks about here. I have an additional problem too - I use a magic mouse (rather than the track pad) with my macbook pro for most tasks in WW because I feel I have more control. However, since the updates, every time I shut down or put my mac to sleep, the mouse won't work. I shows it is still connected, so I have to disconnect it and then reconnect it. How goofy!

I got tired of constantly getting kicked out of WW so I downloaded firefox and chrome. Firefox was glitchy too - it wouldn't kick me out but the graphics didn't always load so it was difficult to do all the tasks. Chrome is working pretty good - I can even play spree on all accounts (I had 1 account that I had trouble with on safari before the updates).

Had another safari update to install yesterday but I chose "not now" because I didn't feel like messing anything else up!

I loved my mac - until now, that is! LOL
judy999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #12
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kirby42280
5.0.5 I haven't updated that yet...and maybe I won't if you are having issues.

That does seem to be the issue... the problems started after the Safari update to 5.1 back on July 22/23.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #13
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Use internet explorer, it should work 4 U
Old 08-03-2011, 01:54 PM   #14

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Webkinz Not Working in most browsers?

Same problems here. I did the update and now get logged out.
So darned frustrating!!!
I switched to Firefox and it is working now.
But I like Safari better so am bummed.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:11 PM   #15

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

OK, so called Ganz and didn't get very far, certainly didn't figure out what the problem is. Guess my next step is to contact Apple. I have a Mac OS version 10.6.8 and am working off of Safari 5.1. I'm completely drawing a blank on when my last update was (I think a week or two ago, but can't remember what was updated either...duh!). I'm pretty sure the "issue" has been going on prior to my last update but not totally sure... seems like it's been at least a month now. Bottom line is that all will be fine and then suddenly I switch to a new room/activity and then BOOM!! I'm completely logged out! Looking at everyone's comments it seems like we're all in the same boat and haven't found a solution yet. I will try to contact Apple thru my iCare Plan and see where I get with that and will then share my information here again. Wish me luck! Anybody else that figure's this out, please take the time to share your solution too. Thanks!!
firepuck is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #16
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Internet Explorer (Although simplisic and annoying for many) Is about the only thing that works for webkinz.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 02:30 PM   #17
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

Google Chrome is working, it's just slow, especially for Spree, but it can still play everything
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #18

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

Wow. Good to know it's not just me. I am also using a Mac--and ever since my computer updates last week I have been getting logged out of Safari whenever I click on just about anything! Firefox works okay for me, but I miss Safari and being able to have two accounts going at the same time. I've never tried Chrome. Maybe now is the time.
BellaDakota is offline Female
Old 08-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #19
Mama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clown

I am having the same issues as well. I'm using the Snow Leopard operating system and it's almost impossible to do any activities on WW. I tried changing to Firefox but, like the others, get the dreaded "please wait..." almost right after I log on. Ugh! Don't know whether to try to contact Ganz or Apple.
Mama Bear is offline Female
Old 08-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #20
Lil Kinz
thewooze is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to play webkinz on Firefox, until I had some major issues...this happened like 3 weeks ago, and I could find no solution. I switched to Internet Explorer...all problems solved. Seems like webkinz is not compatable with firefox anymore.

Change to Internet explorer and try it.

Change to Internet Explore....that should do it
thewooze is offline Female
Closed