Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
kaden519 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Webkinz not loading properly

Hi, I am a parent and new to this site. My son is having some difficulty with his page not loading entirely. On the play screen, there is approximately 1.5" on the side of the screen and 1" on the bottom that is appearing as a green blank. He is unable to view his dock, amount of KinzCash earned, or his pet's photo and status. He is also unable to properly log-out, as the log-out square is also absent in the top, right-hand corner. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, and if so, does anyone have any suggestions of how I may be able to correct the problem? Thanks!
kaden519 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Daddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz not loading properly

View Post Originally Posted by kaden519
Hi, I am a parent and new to this site. My son is having some difficulty with his page not loading entirely. On the play screen, there is approximately 1.5" on the side of the screen and 1" on the bottom that is appearing as a green blank. He is unable to view his dock, amount of KinzCash earned, or his pet's photo and status. He is also unable to properly log-out, as the log-out square is also absent in the top, right-hand corner. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, and if so, does anyone have any suggestions of how I may be able to correct the problem? Thanks!
Kaden,

I would like to help you, but I would recommend as a first step clearing your browser's cache. Follow this link for instructions to a variety of browsers: Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow I don't know which browser you are using, but the Webkinz folks at Ganz (from what I have seen posted in Webkinz Insider) have recommended using the Firefox browser. Maybe this will get you going in the right direction. I hope your troubles are resolved for you quickly and that you and your child are able to enjoy playing in WW together.
Daddyjon is offline Male
Old 01-08-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
Send me a FR on WI &

123cocacola is just really nice123cocacola is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kaden519
Well,I used to not be able to when I used firefox so I just had to use safari or some other way to the internet and that seemed to work glad I could help!
123cocacola is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It seems that maybe the screen was zoomed in accidentally. Sometimes this can happen by hitting the control key at the same time that you are scrolling and sometimes I can't figure out why it does it to me; there must be a combination of keys that triggers it. I know that happens to me sometimes. I am not sure what browser you are using, but there should be some sort of zoom feature on it where you will be able to zoom out and then get your screen back to normal. If you can't figure it out, please let us know which browser you are using and I will try to help (firefox, internet explorer, chrome, etc.) If this is not the problem, then all I can suggest is that you get someone who is familiar with computer settings to try and reset your computer properties and set the screen size differently. Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #5
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Does this help?

click me!
kinzpost is offline Female
Closed