Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 06:43 AM   #21
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz News Patty the Hamster Glitch! D:

You know, I was having the same problem when I would hit the "submit" button. If I hit "enter" instead of clicking that submit button it works...Maybe you could try that?
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #22
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Won't Recognize Account

View Post Originally Posted by mssophia
I have the same problem. I've been locked out of WK Newz for about 2 weeks. I spoke with tech support on Friday, they don't know what's wrong. They suggested I open a new account but it won't link to my WK main account. So any prizes or K cash I win won't import to the WK site. I hope they solve this one, it's really annoying. Wk is turning out to be a very glitchy site.
Any new KC earned in your new Webkinznewz account CAN be transferred to any webkinz account you want. After playing a game, it will ask you if want to transfer KC. Say yes and then it ask for you WW account user name and password. I was able to put cash in my Nieces account this way.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #23
ROCKIEjess

ROCKIEjess is on a distinguished road

I was having trouble too, but then I loged OUT of the webkinz newz site and I had no troulbe.
ROCKIEjess is offline Female
Old 03-15-2011, 05:42 PM   #24

darkblast is on a distinguished road

um thats not a glitch
its a webkinz log in not newz
hope you get your clover patch dude
darkblast is offline Male
Old 03-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #25
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Saturn7
Greetings, This is to report a glitch that is occurring with Webkinz News and the Patty the Hamster game that's been going on for a couple of days now.

I have been unable to play this game, because every time I log in using my Webkinz News log-in information, it tells me that the information I have entered is incorrect. I thought this might be a problem with my password so I changed it, twice.

I also tried to "just log-in" using the regular log-in area provided, and I actually can do this. However, entering the exact same information into the Patty the Hamster game log-in area - tells me it's invalid. So if I'm logged into WN or not - I get the same message.

Weird. Annoying. I don't think I'll get to play this game because it's not working.

Cache is totally cleared, so is Internet history.
Pop-ups for WN has been "Allowed" for a couple of months now.

I emailed Ganz and they have not replied yet.

I feel sad. Life is hard. And so is the game, apparently.

Hope you guys have better luck!

i have had all the problems mentioned here. yesterday i got the clover patch BUT I HAD TO FIND HIM 8 TIMES.

well anyway, you can try loading WKN from your browser's HISTORY. ((this is different from clearing cache and deleting recent history)) in IE History is in with FAVORITES or in IE press CTRL+H. in Firefox it is listed on top of the page. Find a WKN line in HISTORY from the last time it worked correctly or since this contest started March 12th, click on that date or a date previous. good luck. let me know if it works for you.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 03-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #26
johnsonbuckrun

kinzvillerocker is an unknown quantity at this point

inthepink720, it does that. Search around the site even though you might think you are not logged in. Worked for me.
kinzvillerocker is offline Male
Old 03-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #27
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Have you cleared cache and cookies?
Closed