Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #11
Mssophia
Webkinz :)

mssophia will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Won't Recognize Account

I have the same problem. I've been locked out of WK Newz for about 2 weeks. I spoke with tech support on Friday, they don't know what's wrong. They suggested I open a new account but it won't link to my WK main account. So any prizes or K cash I win won't import to the WK site. I hope they solve this one, it's really annoying. Wk is turning out to be a very glitchy site.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #12
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Can't log on to do peek a news.

it is ok if it does that just start looking around the pages and you should start seeing Patty.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 03-13-2011, 07:57 PM   #13
Saturn7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Webkinz News Patty the Hamster Glitch! D:

Greetings, This is to report a glitch that is occurring with Webkinz News and the Patty the Hamster game that's been going on for a couple of days now.

I have been unable to play this game, because every time I log in using my Webkinz News log-in information, it tells me that the information I have entered is incorrect. I thought this might be a problem with my password so I changed it, twice.

I also tried to "just log-in" using the regular log-in area provided, and I actually can do this. However, entering the exact same information into the Patty the Hamster game log-in area - tells me it's invalid. So if I'm logged into WN or not - I get the same message.

Weird. Annoying. I don't think I'll get to play this game because it's not working.

Cache is totally cleared, so is Internet history.
Pop-ups for WN has been "Allowed" for a couple of months now.

I emailed Ganz and they have not replied yet.

I feel sad. Life is hard. And so is the game, apparently.

Hope you guys have better luck!
Saturn7 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 08:01 PM   #14
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz News Patty the Hamster Glitch! D:

Well, very good job and you tried everything you could. . I'm sorry that I don't have a response. I hope someone else can help you, but all i have to say is keep trying and waiting for the email back!!! I got it twice and I had absolutely no problem.
starmaggie is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 08:09 PM   #15
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

You do NOT use your webkinz newz login,

you NEED TO USE your webkinz login - the one you use to play with your pet.

This allows the prize to be added directly to your account.

The webkinz newz login has no association with your account.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 08:22 PM   #16
Saturn7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, I tried using my regular Webkinz log in and that doesn't work.

I tried that first. The log in page that I have actually says to use my WN log in information. Maybe that's a problem right there. But wouldnt' everyone else see that?

Which reminds me! I had logged out of Webkinz the first time I tried to log-in for the game on WN. Because I thought being logged in twice could be an issue. But it's not. lol

I just tried logging in w/my Webkinz info and I get :

Peek-A-Newz ยป Login

Login here to play Peek-A-Newz activity for a
chance to win an exclusive Webkinz prize
'The login information that you have provided is incorrect. Try again!'

I have read the Official Contest Rules and agree to be bound by them.
Username

Password

*Login with your Webkinz World login information
Please make sure pop-ups are enabled in your browser settings!

Last edited by Saturn7; 03-13-2011 at 08:22 PM..
Saturn7 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #17
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Sorry, only other thing is to call them tomorrow [9-6 ET].
Take screen prints & tell them you can e-mail them.
They usually like such documentation.

You generally do not get direct answers to e-mails.

It might not hurt to try a few more times.

And sometimes when looking [if you get in] if too much time has passed between finds,
you need to login again.

Good Luck.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 09:05 PM   #18
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Saturn7 - Have you cleared your cache completely after closing Webkinz Newz and your browser, and then tried to go in again?

It should work for you if you're NOT logged in to Webkinz Newz, and you use your username and login for Webkinz World.

Hopefully you will get this to work for you. But try getting completely out, and maybe going back in. Sometimes even rebooting your computer can help.

Just suggestions. Hope they help.

Good luck.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #19
Diddles1 & Happy

luvspets is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Won't Recognize Account

Yes, it is very "glitchy"! I like your terminology! I'm grateful, at least, that the leprechaun search is going more smoothly than the newz site! I hope they find a solution for your problem. If they do, and it works, I'd be grateful if you let me know!
Thank so much!

View Post Originally Posted by molycat
I'm having the same problem - I emailed the address it said to email and got a ridiculous auto reply back -- it didn't address my problem at all. I replied and very specifically detailed the problem again; haven't heard anything back.
I got the same email, so I phoned, twice. Neither time gave me a solution. They basically told me the same thing as the email. "Reset the password" and/or"open a new account". I think this is a problem they are unsure of and there will be a waiting period before it is acknowledged and fixed.
Good luck with you KinzNewz Account problems!

Like I said, I love your terminology! (Sorry, one quote showed up to both of my responses, and I wanted to make sure you knew I had read, acknowledged and replied to yours too!)
I empathize about the K Cash, I've lost a lot due to this glitch.
View Post Originally Posted by mssophia
I have the same problem. I've been locked out of WK Newz for about 2 weeks. I spoke with tech support on Friday, they don't know what's wrong. They suggested I open a new account but it won't link to my WK main account. So any prizes or K cash I win won't import to the WK site. I hope they solve this one, it's really annoying. Wk is turning out to be a very glitchy site.

Last edited by luvspets; 03-13-2011 at 10:58 PM..
luvspets is offline Female
Old 03-14-2011, 06:41 AM   #20

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I tried for countless hours yesterday and this morning.
Yesterday I could not find Patty at all.
This morning I found Patty and got a message that read,
You've already found this peek and then it went to a screen that said,
Apologies the page can not be found.
I think there is errors occuring.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Closed