Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
ebkinzgirl12
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

Default Webkinz Newz is horrible.

So, I logged in and the first thing that floats across my screen is a pair of dice. I was excited, so I clicked on them and logged in, only to see this:

Click the image to open in full size.

Then, after that, I closed out and tried to go back on to do the peek-a-newz event. And what did I see?

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz REALLY needs to fix all these glitches. There are way too many on Webkinz AND Webkinz Newz since the last upgrade with Spree and all.

Any ideas on how to make this event work?
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz is horrible.

I have not been able to get my White Egg today my accounts. I keep getting the same message!
Old 04-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
Jackieeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here, got five eggs and then got the same message. It's ridiculous.
Jackieeh is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 04:58 PM   #4

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

This happened to me yesterday and today. If you can, run a computer scan, reboot and go back in. They said they had fixed this, but it still isn't working properly.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Closed