Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs down Webkinz Newz Adventure Park Floaty Promotion- Invalid Security Code?

I have tried many times to get the cloud pants on Webkinz Newz today, but I have only been able to get 2 of the 4 I need. It keeps popping up with "Sorry, you have provided an invalid security code. Please try again!" I am pretty sure I have the right security code after typing one in at least 20 times today! Plus, with the first two I got, there was an internal server error. I wish we could just get our prizes and not have these glitches! I guess I will keep trying...

Last edited by MintyPuppy; 02-25-2012 at 12:54 PM..
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #2
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Adventure Park Floaty Promotion- Invalid Security Code?

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. The security codes are case-sensitive--maybe that's the problem? Be sure to type it so that the cases match exactly. Good luck!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Adventure Park Floaty Promotion- Invalid Security Code?

when it does that, do the following, that helps me all the time:

1) go "back" with your browser
2) click the small "refresh" button next to the code (not the browser refresh button, the little circle button next to the code)
3) try again with your new code. if you're not having any other WKN pages loading meanwhile, it should work. if you do wait for them to finish loading

hope this helps!
mentos is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This has happened to me often too. It works after two or three tries for me!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 02-26-2012, 04:28 PM   #5
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
This has happened to me often too. It works after two or three tries for me!
mee too
you have to wait untill all other wkn windows finish loading, then get a new code, and then it works

i think her original problem was she didn't know that you could hit 'back' and try again. she would csearck for a new floating thing every time it didn't work... at least that's how i got it
mentos is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #6
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

This happened to me before in a different Webkinz Newz. Try switching to a different browser and putting your login info into the Peek A newz contest and it should take you directly to the code. Switching to a different browser is key!

Good luck!!
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm so sorry to hear that. I recommend using google chrome while playing the floaty clicky adventure park promotion since google chrome has the best luck with the webkinz newz site. If you still have issues, its always a good idea to tell ganz about this issue. Here's the link in case you need to contact ganz Contact Us

Good luck & have a nice day!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

Ganz annoys me... When is the cosmic bear comming out?
purpleowls is offline Female
Old 02-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #9
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Newz Adventure Park Floaty Promotion- Invalid Security Code?

View Post Originally Posted by MintyPuppy
I have tried many times to get the cloud pants on Webkinz Newz today, but I have only been able to get 2 of the 4 I need. It keeps popping up with "Sorry, you have provided an invalid security code. Please try again!" I am pretty sure I have the right security code after typing one in at least 20 times today! Plus, with the first two I got, there was an internal server error. I wish we could just get our prizes and not have these glitches! I guess I will keep trying...

Minty Puppy,
1. Make sure that you do not have CAPS LOCK on. Turn CAPS LOCK off.
2. If you have more than one page open that has a code on it, only the code from the last page opened is current. It has a VERY easy fix -- simply refresh the one page you are on OR click the tiny circle with arrows next to the code to refresh the code only. That's all you have to do.
3. The codes are actually NOT case sensitive. I know this because I win prizes every day and NEVER hit the shift key. I used to make sure I carefully made sure caps and lower case were properly entered until one day I didn't and it still worked! Well, trust me, it's a LOT faster to ignore the shift key when entering codes.
Good luck and GET THOSE PRIZES!!!
AKD
Old 02-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #10
beckywat

beckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am glad you told me that AKD....now I just type them in ....so much time wasted pressing the shift key....LOL
beckywat is offline Female
Closed