Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
az up Doc?
Webkinz :)

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

Default Webkinz News Security Codes

On Oct. 28 I was on the new Webkinz News site when the ? popped up and I was awarded a code! YaHOO! When the form popped up to receive the code..you know, enter your email address, answer the math problem and type the security code you see in the box...all the letters in the box were in CAPS, so that's what I typed. It came back incorrect. Next time, same thing, and again...after the sixth time I finally got lucky and submitted the code in lowercase and it worked, even though in the box it was all CAPS. Thought maybe it was a one time mess up! Not true! I'm trying to enter the HALLOWEEN ROOM CONTEST and the same thing is happening! All the letters in the security code box are in CAPS, but when I submit it, it is denied. I've tried to guess what might be CAPS and what might be lowercase, but I haven't been so lucky this time. Is this happening to anyone else? What should I do?

KinzDiva is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz News Security Codes

I don't think this is happening to me. I think that it might be just a glitch with your computer. I really don't know. ]:
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the imput, not sure how to fix if it is the 'puter though?
KinzDiva is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 09:40 PM   #4
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by KinzDiva
On Oct. 28 I was on the new Webkinz News site when the ? popped up and I was awarded a code! YaHOO! When the form popped up to receive the code..you know, enter your email address, answer the math problem and type the security code you see in the box...all the letters in the box were in CAPS, so that's what I typed. It came back incorrect. Next time, same thing, and again...after the sixth time I finally got lucky and submitted the code in lowercase and it worked, even though in the box it was all CAPS. Thought maybe it was a one time mess up! Not true! I'm trying to enter the HALLOWEEN ROOM CONTEST and the same thing is happening! All the letters in the security code box are in CAPS, but when I submit it, it is denied. I've tried to guess what might be CAPS and what might be lowercase, but I haven't been so lucky this time. Is this happening to anyone else? What should I do?

i was having the same happening with the security code when i knew i had input it correctly. now this is what i do, go slow, do not use cap lock key or left shift key, use the right hand shift key for capitol letters, input and release the key for each letter and go slow. hope this helps you. the security code letters definitely should be entered in capitols not lower case. also, on your first input screen look at the security code first, sometimes there are so many little lines you cant be sure what to input. if it is hard to read reset the page to get a different code before entering anything. good luck
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 09:45 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

It was happening to a lot of people, I think it's more a glitch with Webkinz Newz than WW. After a try or two it would go through.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]