Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default webkinz news lost my money then deactivated my accout.

I had just under 5000kc this morning on webkinz news. When I went back this afternoon it was down to 3652kc. When I went to look at my account and contact Ganz. It said my account was deactivated. I can still see my name at the top of the page, but it will not let me into the community section saying that my account info is wrong. What happened????? 5000KC down the drain???
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #2

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: webkinz news lost my money then deactivated my accout.

Perhaps a parent (if you are not an adult) deactivated it? Did you ask them when you called what had happened?
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #3

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am the adult. I did not deactivate it it happened by itself
Old 02-22-2011, 02:18 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

A similar problem happened to me although I didn't lose money (thank goodness that would've made me mad) they said that WKN has some glitches and the best idea is to just set up another account.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #5

Actually it said I have 36352kc. That is a big difference from 5K. When I called they said they had never heard of this glitch and would investigate. Let's see if the actually call back.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:38 AM   #6
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Oh you should talk to a Representative tomorrow.

They can track exactly what happened to everything on your account and explain it all to you.

If you are not happy with your talk........ask to talk to a manager. But I have found that the employees are generally very helpful in solving what happened, where and why.

Good luck and let us know!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 04:40 AM   #7
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I sure hope they fix this for you! Let us know how it turns out if you get a chance.
I am not sure I understood (or maybe I missed even more than I thought I had last week which is quite possible). How do you get kinzcash on Webkinz Newz and was it that account (as opposed to your Webkinz World account) that got disactivated?
I wish I could help but hopefully you will get a great rep to call you back!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 04:55 AM   #8

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

❀☆♡☮♪♫ That is sad, I am sorry. You might want to change your password on your account to be safe. Very weird glitch. I hope they fix it for you because it is not easy to earn kinzcash from the webkinz newz games. ❀☆♡☮♪♫
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I had webkinz newz account sign in problems today. It said my log in was incorrect. I requested my info and tried that. It again said it was incorrect. I opened a new account today. I still cannot log in. I am going to try and phone webkinz again. I would be upset too, so sorry.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #10

Well, they got back to me and said I had to setup a new account. They also said they have no way of tracking the KC you make there, so there was nothing they could do about it, even though I told them that at first it was missing money and then there was WAY too much.
Closed