Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 02:55 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Question ie is crashing for ww

is anyone besides me STILL having internet explorer crashing when trying to use webkinz world on it? Has anyone called Ganz about it?
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 04:21 AM   #42
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ie is crashing for ww

Yes.!!! The ony way I can log in is to go to customer service and use the log in there. Also find I have to clear cookies if I want to change accounts. WW is the only place this is happening. getting very annoying. This started after Weds maintance.
Blackdog is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 06:32 AM   #43

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Login FAIL.

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
I was in a hurry and didn't read kittycaty's entire post, just that there was a fail with log-in. Every time I try to log in from IE, I get a message that says, "Internet Explorer has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." That's as far as I get on IE. then the message on the corner tells me that Internet Explorer was closed to protect my computer. It worked earlier this morning aftermaintenance, but stopped working a couple of hours ago. North American account, server 8, regular account, not deluxe.
Same is happening to me.... various servers...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 07:34 AM   #44
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: IE trouble???

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I'm having the same problem for the past few days, intermittently. Logging into WW makes IE crash. It's a problem with DEP - Data Execution Prevention (a safety feature) .... Now, how to figure out how to disable DEP for Webkinz World only?
HAve you come up with a solution?

I cleared cookies and history and that let me get past the loading screen and then it stopped working. The next time I tried, I got the Internet Explorer has stopped working message again.

Safari has also stopped working for me. I am no longer able to type in the sign in boxes.

So now I can't get into WW at all.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 08:01 AM   #45
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by luvteh
Ah, this has happened. I had my dad put all webkinz sites on the trusted list.
But for now, try to log in on the parent's area side.
Or repot this to ganz.
IDK
But you need to get in there,
you have a WNTM to run!
IE stands for internet explorer right? Or what?
Yeah, IE. Issues again today, but I did gt in.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 08:33 AM   #46

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Kittycat, the same thing has been happening to me since maintenance yesterday. I have been logging in with the white log in lower on the page. I am on IE server 4. Hope this can be fixed soon.
jillpfrn is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 08:33 AM   #47

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: ie is crashing for ww

I called Ganz they said they are looking into the issue. Firefox is frustrating me because the wishing well game won't load. Sigh.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:35 AM   #48

Donation Award 

I called gang they said they are looking into the issue of IE not working. Firefox is frustrating me because wishing well game won't load on it.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:48 AM   #49
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i am having the same problems with IE. i do not like GC because it does not work well in my rooms(things do not work and my dock goes crazy) still have not completed my qest for today because the game keeps freezing up, even after i win.

oh well. guess i will do chores instead!
las is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 09:57 AM   #50

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

finally got into WW on IE. i have to use IE to be able to play hamsters. hamsters wont work on chrome and firefox. got in by going through HISTORY. have been trying HISTORY since early this morning and had to use a WW log in from last week to get it to load log in and be able to get into WW. HISTORY works.
ryhill is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lh♥like.a.boss, puppygal wuz here ♥, woah!lh.was.here