Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 09:25 PM   #21
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Login FAIL.

Hi everyone I would just like to say that I am having terrible problems wether it's Safari or FireFox. I had a very loooong conversation with a Ganz rep today. He was very nice and made several suggestions. However, as always Ganz plays the we don't do Mac thing. He said they do have mac techs., however, because of the difference between the way PC's and mac run Flash player there isn't much they can do. I tried telling him that peeps with PC's are having issues to and he replied, as they always do, that they are not getting calls about it. So, I am asking you all, no matter what you use to please call and let our collective voice be heard.

Ganz claims they can not control Adobe Flash, which is true. However they can control their own programming to better handle the other programs out there.

The number is ( 1 866 932 5469 ) They are available Mon. - Fri. from 9am to 6pm EST

I also always tell them, as I call all the time about the glitches and problems, about all the members on WI who have the same issues. Once again they say people are not calling.

They did suggest I un-install Adobe Flash player and Fire fox and reinstall new versions or try Camino for mac.

For those interested Camino 2.1 Beta 2 was just released however it is till in the preview phase. This means there may be problems they do not know of yet. The 1.6.x version had it's issues as well causing Java script to fail. This is what macs use. So I am waiting for the newer version, the Alpha to come out before I try it. Letting you know in case they reccomend this to any of you mac users. You can Google it and find the articles. Be sure to click on the on the release notes as they explain in detail about the features ans issues.

Good luck to all and thank you

Last edited by peacemom; 09-28-2011 at 09:31 PM..
peacemom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 12:12 AM   #22

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: IE trouble???

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am also crashing with IE at log in. I have never had any problems until this last maintenance. I did all the pertinent updates and cleared my cache, but doesn't help.
same here its driving me nuts
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 07:19 AM   #23

lcpebs is just really nicelcpebs is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by lcpebs
I can't seem to log in from Google Chrome unless I go in from the parents area.

Due to a power outage last night, I cleared everything in my cache this morning and it was working well from Chrome again. Doesn't hurt to try it.
lcpebs is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #24
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
Try logging in by clicking on the white Log In text at the bottom of the WW login page (right below the Customer Service tab) This worked for me!
Wow, it worked! Ment to post this yesterday, anyway I can log in normally now. Still keeping the thread open though.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 07:41 AM   #25
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

I am getting pretty tired of this. Webkinz is not only my fav game but I've sunk a lot of time and $$ into it. I can't get on most of the time lately in Firefox, Chrome, or I. If by some miracle I DO get on, I play about three minutes and then the dreaded 'please wait...' comes up and that's it. I'm done. I;'m calling Ganz now.
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 08:28 AM   #26
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Peacemom and others

sorry you are having problems logging in -somedays I have to open and reopen windows trying to get in

GANZ may say nobody is calling -which I really don't believe -think it's company policy to say that

I am 95% sure Ganz reads WI cause every time we post a way to get around something they mess it up again for us -
PLUS how many times have people on WI posted about Good glitches (like the log in tokens a while back) then Ganz changes those too

so if Ganz reads WI they should be aware of our problems I mean WI is like the BIGGEST web site about Ganz - if Ganz was my company I'd be sure to read WI as much as possible

Ganz just doesn't want to try harder to make their game work better.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:35 AM   #27
barbe is on a distinguished road

Called Ganz and was told to use Firefox. Switched over there and now everything is s l o w !!! Don't know if it my machine (not usually s l o w), Firefox, or Ganz!!! FRUSTRATING!!! Got any ideas? Should I call Ganz and complain.....again? Not fun to play when it is soooooo s l o w!!!!
barbe is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #28
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

What I have done and I think someone else mentioned was to go to the log in page and see customer service click to that page and it gives you another log in. I use the back door log in no problem. But it really stinks that we have to work around this kind of stuff,.no matter what browser you use! I just downloaded the new flash again to see if that would do anything,.basically I just wasted my time doing that. oh well.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:25 AM   #29
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: IE trouble???

I find that with IE most things will work...and everything works 'fast'....but can't play hamsters. I find that with FF almost everything works, but it's slower than IE but the Adventure Park will not load. I find everything works with Google Chrome, but my dock items float around.

Bottom line from my experience...there is NO 1 browser that WW will work in completely and without glitches...as far as I'm concerned, it's not a browser issue but a WW issue. I cannot remember if there is a browser stipulation that comes up when signing up for WW...but if they have a 'set' browser that MUST be used, they need to publicly state that...and GANZ MUST ensure that all aspects of WW work glitch free when using that browser!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 11:27 AM   #30
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Ever since the update, IE has been a mess. Every time I try to log in, it doesn't work and reboots the page. Finally, I got a IE crash warning that said it appears there was an add-on issue and if I continue on, I might crash my computer. Sooooo0o, what did Ganz add-on? I switched to Chrome but its not perfect, either. I plan to uninstall IE today and reinstall it with the hope that things will be fixed. I did not authorize an add-on and I am somewhere between perplexed and annoyed. But, it definitely is a mess.

BTW- I did not do the Adobe upgrade because of all the problems since the last upgrade.

Last edited by gma2r; 09-29-2011 at 11:30 AM..
gma2r is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lh♥like.a.boss, puppygal wuz here ♥, woah!lh.was.here