Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
Galadriël Melwasúl
Webkinz :)

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

Default WI Picture Uploads not Working

I had an image on my computer that I wanted to put in an album. After I selected the picture I wanted, I clicked on 'Upload Pictures'. It came to a white screen with directions to enter a code to prove I was a human. I followed the directions, but the screen just reloaded itself. Is anyone else having this problem, because this has never happened to me before, and I upload alot of pictures.
spunkygirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #2
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Default Re: WI Picture Uploads not Working

View Post Originally Posted by spunkygirl
I had an image on my computer that I wanted to put in an album. After I selected the picture I wanted, I clicked on 'Upload Pictures'. It came to a white screen with directions to enter a code to prove I was a human. I followed the directions, but the screen just reloaded itself. Is anyone else having this problem, because this has never happened to me before, and I upload alot of pictures.
I got that same screen last night!!! But I got through it and my picture was uploaded. However, I went to upload a second picture after to find the 'upload photo' button missing I did contact WI about it but have not heard back yet..
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Have you tried again?
Justin is offline Male
Old 01-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #4
!

meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Have you tried again?
Yes, I tried last night for a bit and multiple times again today. I even created a new album, thinking maybe my others had just reached their photo limits (even though they have different amounts of pictures in them, just trying anything!), but the 'upload photo' button was missing from that album as well.

Is the screen we both mentioned (the redirection to a page that makes you enter a security code) something that is supposed to happen on WI or not? I've never had it happen to me before and is making me extremely concerned for the safety of my computer..

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Have you tried again?
And just to cover all bases, I did clear my cache, restart my browser window, and restarted my computer all together with no changes.

Last edited by meeshelyse; 01-10-2012 at 03:33 PM..
Old 01-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #5
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

this happened to me too yesterday, i was able to upload one photo, but when i came back a few seconds later and went to upload a different one, it went to the same page you described. i'll try to upload it again and see if it works.

update: it's working fine now for me on ie9... maybe try clearing cache, switching browsers?

Last edited by goldenpuppies; 01-10-2012 at 05:39 PM..
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #6

-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!

That hasn't happened to me.
Maybe try refreshing the page?
-Sapphire.♥ is offline Female
Old 01-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #7
!

View Post Originally Posted by goldenpuppies
this happened to me too yesterday, i was able to upload one photo, but when i came back a few seconds later and went to upload a different one, it went to the same page you described. i'll try to upload it again and see if it works.

update: it's working fine now for me on ie9... maybe try clearing cache, switching browsers?

I've cleared my cache, restarted my browsers, and restarted my computer all about three times now and no changes. I've also switched from Firefox (where the problem originally occurred) to Safari (the only other browser I have) with no changes either..

...SO, just added up the photos in all my albums all together.. perfect 100, guessing there's a photo limit? Now that I'm done driving myself crazy over that.. Lol

Last edited by meeshelyse; 01-16-2012 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: Still need help!
Closed