Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 01:49 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Anyone else's webkinz getting hungrier faster now?

I noticed! Why in the world though?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #72

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

Question Hunger going down a ton

Has anyone else noticed their hunger going down on webkinz? I'm almost buying food constantly now! Thanks in advanced!
Old 12-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #73

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Hungry Pets

I thought I was going crazy! I logged off and when I went back on a few hours later, my pet was at 55! My pets are motoring through the vacation buffet before my ticket expires!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #74

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

Default Re: Hungry Pets

I just posted a question about this! I've definitely noticed that too...I hope it's fixed soon or food gets cheaper!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #75

wildchildbabies will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
Also, notice how Quizzy talks more. He won't shut up and it's very distracting.
omg i hate that he is sooo babyish! i mean come on, he does NOT need to talk what is this PREk
wildchildbabies is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #76

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Hunger going down a ton

Well, a lot of members have been noticing this. They think it may have something to do with the new update. We don't know for sure though. The best cheapest thing that fills your pet up quite a bit is white rice just so you know. Also you could always buy the food on sale!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #77
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

i just played for an hour and my pet is down to 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes i am definitely seeing that
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #78

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

It happens to me too. You know, you don't have to feed your webkinz. It does not die.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 12-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #79

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Other then your pet starving you can buy stuff from the Wshop so that counts toward your key!!
Koodo is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #80
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I took cluckers to the academy and did my regular 3 classes and cluckers went from 98 to 71! The academy might be free now but it will cost 50kc to feed your pet in order to go.

I hate when they make changes like this. I know my youngest DD gets upset if she sees her pet starving.
sisterbear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody