Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 03:55 AM   #61
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Anyone else's webkinz getting hungrier faster now?

my levels are still acting like they did yesterday and i filled out the ingame 'contact us' form to tell them what i think of the meter change,................ i intend to do this from every acct of mine each day. like i did the last time they did this to us............... this is rediculous. i told them its just alientating me.......... if they look at my accts they can see ive been a good and a longtime customer......................... i guess for now my pets will jsut have to be hungry cuz im not keeping them at 100 anymore...... its yet another change to how i play that im not liking.
too bad for me right????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 06:35 AM   #62
iscream247

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

I do agree that buying a pet is the fastest way to earn KinzCash, but then you have another pet to feed. I personally do not think this is Ganz way of selling more pets. I, for one, am using this as an opportunity to get rid of birthday cake. I have oodles of it.
I like the new changes.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:08 AM   #63
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

My pets are getting hungry very fast too.. When I go play in the Mazin Hamsters area, if I'm in there too long I'm coming out to a very sad pet.
Chariac is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #64
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

I think the hunger levels are decreasing more slowly now.
*plays a game of Atlantiles to check*
Old 12-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #65

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Same with me! My cheeky cat has been getting hungry more quickly, so I don't take care of her at all because the food is expensive. So her health and hunger is 0.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #66
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Hum. Played for about five minutes, hunger went down by 2...
Old 12-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #67
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

With all of my hungry pets, I should have my spending goal at the W-Shop compleated in no time!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 12:42 PM   #68
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Definitely my pets are getting hungry very fast!

Ganz tweeted that they are working on it
Old 12-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #69
here to win

Perhaps that would explain something? Perhaps they are making the pets hungrier faster to help with the shopping goals?

Alright, I have figured out that the hunger goes down by approximately 1 every two minutes.

Last edited by carmentacmc; 12-10-2010 at 12:46 PM..
Old 12-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #70
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Yes, I noticed the hunger levels are dropping less quickly - thanks!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody