Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 07:18 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: Anyone else's webkinz getting hungrier faster now?

I hope someone from Webkinz is reading this stuff. I am extremely disappointed.

1) The new map means we have to do more clicks to accomplish the same things.
2) The hunger is very annoying. I just did a daily activity and in just that little time, my pet went from 100 to 90.
3) Smoothy Moves used to be a game I loved to do. Then they made it harder. So, I still play but it is significantly harder to move to higher levels than it used to be. Not nearly as much fun.
4) I have more than 200 pets. Between the pets and estore, I have probably spent like $4000 in two years! I'm not a kid, but adults are the ones spending big bucks. So, if Ganz really wants to make more money, the adults should be taken into consideration when they make changes.
5) Instead of making changes all the time, how about fixing all the "please waits".

I just feel like some of these changes make Webkinz less fun than more. And it should be more fun. IT IS NOT FUN TO SEE YOUR PET'S HUNGER GO DOWN LIKE THIS!

So those are my thoughts.

I forgot to add to my list above that we paid $30 for the Endangered Polar Bear only to receive the wrong wallpaper. How about fixing that before messing with the hunger!

Last edited by capeanne; 12-09-2010 at 07:18 PM..
capeanne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #52
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Pet Hunger dropping too fast

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Now it seems to be back to normal. I had already noticed this yesterday. After posting, I fed all my critters to 100 percent, then started playing, did a couple of daily actiivites, did a couple of classes, and did a game, and after all that, it's only down to 96. So maybe they have already done something this morning. Keep tabs throughout the day when you play, and report back. I'll be gone most of the day, but I'll check tonight and see if this is listed as "fixed" by then. Thanks, everybody!
I thought it was fixed for me early this afternoon, but then I got the drastic drop in hunger again when I logged in around 3pm. Then, I thought it might be fixed for the Asian accounts, but then next time I logged into my Asian account, the pets hunger dropped 10 points pretty quickly. I sure hope they fix this soon. Right now it seem random; but with about a 90% chance that it will drop 10 points! I wish they would restore our pet's levels back to 100 every night!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #53

josie2 will become famous soon enough

All 5 of myh accounts have pet levels dropping so fast I can't complete dailies or chance playing any long games. Hope Ganz fixes this soon. Josie2
Old 12-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #54
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

My pets are having to sneak a whole bunch of extra food because their hunger levels are dropping way to fast!
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 12-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #55
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Yes, every time I log on, it seems that my pet's hunger has dropped from 100 to about 70. It's quite frustrating, because I cannot feed my pet all of my food...
hespsn is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #56
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Ganz is aware of the problem and looking in to it. They tweeted (or twittered..I may be overdue on the expression here )
Old 12-09-2010, 09:19 PM   #57

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Default Re: Hungry Pets

Same here! I usually never let my pets' hunger go below 98. I went and did one daily activity and saw it was at 88! This has happened repeatedly since the update on Wednesday.

I've bought as much sale and cheap food as I can but I hope they fix this soon. Unless it's a ploy to get us to spend way more KinzCash than usual, it's not reasonable for the hunger level to drop that fast!
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #58
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

During the time it took to tend to 2 gardens my pet dropped from 97 to 69. He's never been that low before. Then I fed him back to 91 and before I could even click on a plant he dropped to 89. Crazy
Old 12-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #59
Gifted

Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!

I keep feeding my pet, but it will stay at 100 for a few moments only and then it drops down again. I have spent so much kc already!!!!
Nanakinz is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 11:06 PM   #60
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Thanks, Canonymous, for letting us know that they are working on it. When I got on Webkinz again tonight, I noticed those quick drops again. I think it may be an intermittent problem for a while before they get it totally fixed.
jellytab is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody