Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
I hope someone from Webkinz is reading this stuff. I am extremely disappointed.
1) The new map means we have to do more clicks to accomplish the same things.
2) The hunger is very annoying. I just did a daily activity and in just that little time, my pet went from 100 to 90.
3) Smoothy Moves used to be a game I loved to do. Then they made it harder. So, I still play but it is significantly harder to move to higher levels than it used to be. Not nearly as much fun.
4) I have more than 200 pets. Between the pets and estore, I have probably spent like $4000 in two years! I'm not a kid, but adults are the ones spending big bucks. So, if Ganz really wants to make more money, the adults should be taken into consideration when they make changes.
5) Instead of making changes all the time, how about fixing all the "please waits".
I just feel like some of these changes make Webkinz less fun than more. And it should be more fun. IT IS NOT FUN TO SEE YOUR PET'S HUNGER GO DOWN LIKE THIS!
So those are my thoughts.
I forgot to add to my list above that we paid $30 for the Endangered Polar Bear only to receive the wrong wallpaper. How about fixing that before messing with the hunger!
Now it seems to be back to normal. I had already noticed this yesterday. After posting, I fed all my critters to 100 percent, then started playing, did a couple of daily actiivites, did a couple of classes, and did a game, and after all that, it's only down to 96. So maybe they have already done something this morning. Keep tabs throughout the day when you play, and report back. I'll be gone most of the day, but I'll check tonight and see if this is listed as "fixed" by then. Thanks, everybody!
I thought it was fixed for me early this afternoon, but then I got the drastic drop in hunger again when I logged in around 3pm. Then, I thought it might be fixed for the Asian accounts, but then next time I logged into my Asian account, the pets hunger dropped 10 points pretty quickly. I sure hope they fix this soon. Right now it seem random; but with about a 90% chance that it will drop 10 points! I wish they would restore our pet's levels back to 100 every night!
Same here! I usually never let my pets' hunger go below 98. I went and did one daily activity and saw it was at 88! This has happened repeatedly since the update on Wednesday.
I've bought as much sale and cheap food as I can but I hope they fix this soon. Unless it's a ploy to get us to spend way more KinzCash than usual, it's not reasonable for the hunger level to drop that fast!
Thanks, Canonymous, for letting us know that they are working on it. When I got on Webkinz again tonight, I noticed those quick drops again. I think it may be an intermittent problem for a while before they get it totally fixed.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.