Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #31
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Default Re: Anyone else's webkinz getting hungrier faster now?

My pets hunger is dropping really fast as well. I logged in with 100% and finished the jumbleberry, wishing well, and wow and the hunger was already down almost 25 points - that couldn't have been more than 5 minutes!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #32
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

we can hope that this is an unintended glitch............... that would be great. but i have my doubts...................we shall see..................... and yeah i guess ill pretend my webbies have the flu bug................. hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #33
cheryljean will become famous soon enough

My hunger levels are dropping quickly too. I needed to feed them 3 times to get through the daily activities and still didn't get them back to 100%. I try to always keep them at 100.
cheryljean is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #34

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

Default Pet Hunger dropping too fast

Since the last update this week with the map, my pet's hunger is dropping 10 point everytime I change pages or do anything? Is anyone else having this probelm? Is there going to be a fix done?

Old 12-09-2010, 08:56 AM   #35

LMPhilbric is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Pet Hunger dropping too fast

Yes, my pets are getting hungry very fast as well.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #36
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I am having this problem, and so is my sister and another friend. I haven't checked all the accounts yet, but it's suddenly down to 68 after being somewhere in the 90's before I start to do my daily activities. I fed the pet, then did class and took recess, and back down to 68. It's going much too fast. For the powers-that-be at Ganz, I am on a US regular account, not deluxe, and I believe I am on server 8. I hope you can address this problem. Thank you.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 09:19 AM   #37
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicness

I was playing the new arcade game on webkinz wolrd and when I fail I saw the pet hunger level go down.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #38
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I had no problem with it yesterday and now it seems that the levels are dropping more rapidly than they were.
Normally I see a drop every 6 minutes of about 2 points in the 3XH meters, now it is a lot more and much quicker.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 09:43 AM   #39

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

have the same problems on three accounts (2 NA, 1 european) ....

maybe it is because of the wintertime - pets get hungrier lol
hope they fix that soon
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #40
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Now it seems to be back to normal. I had already noticed this yesterday. After posting, I fed all my critters to 100 percent, then started playing, did a couple of daily actiivites, did a couple of classes, and did a game, and after all that, it's only down to 96. So maybe they have already done something this morning. Keep tabs throughout the day when you play, and report back. I'll be gone most of the day, but I'll check tonight and see if this is listed as "fixed" by then. Thanks, everybody!
jellytab is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody