Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 09:43 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

PichuTux is on a distinguished road

Default Re: STARVING HAMSTER!

Buy food. That is all you can really do. Or, if you need it instantly, along with all your other pets, go to the travel agency and take your pets to the spa. That will completely raise their health back to 100. Hope this helps! ~PichuTux
PichuTux is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #222
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: STARVING HAMSTER!

Take her to Dr.Quack.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-23-2010, 08:02 AM   #223

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz' Hunger

Yes! Started with 90 and dropped to 78 after clicking on one thing and returning to map.

I also noticed that my free daily food item is missing?? Where did the "I Love my Pet" heart-button go?
Talini is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 08:11 AM   #224

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

sometimes the daily kinzcare shows up, sometimes it doesn't.

the biggest problem though is not that they get hungry but you want to feed them and aren't able cause the dock won't open!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

hope they fix that soon
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 08:13 AM   #225
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

My polar bear hunger was somthing like 89% and after 30 minutes, Her hunger was something like 35%

I think of The map doing all The problems.
pet lover is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 08:24 AM   #226

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: My pets are so hungry?

View Post Originally Posted by Lightning
I think this is sort of a tactic that Ganz might be using to get you to spend more time on Webkinz... buy more food... etc.
It actually should have the opposite effect. The more you log-in, the more it drops. Each time you log-in, you get zapped with a 10% drop in the first 5 minutes. No sense in logging in for hourlies worth less than the food it would take to counteract the drops.

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
It's ok, but when I called this morning I was told it was fixed. If no one else reports it they won't fix it.
I emailed the screen shots with a letter like suggested. The email address was slightly different from the one I used in the past. I wasn't sure if it was OK to send login info to the different address.

I may try to call too. Mine dropped to 7% hunger yesterday. My son keeps telling me I need to feed him fresh vegetables so it can stay healthy. Bad message to just let the pet starve, so I fed it what I had.

Last edited by Iggy; 12-23-2010 at 08:24 AM..
Iggy is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #227

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default hunger meter

I just talked to ganz. I told her someone at ganz had said the hunger deal was fixed. She seemed proud to tell me it had not been fixed. However, she assured me it would be fixed, . . . in January. She laughed and said it wouldn't matter how many e-mails they got. I asked if they were going to make a donation to each of us for food to feed our pets. She said she was sorry, but "NO". lol I know it is not funny. I am spending a forture on food and travel. I have plenty of food and kc, but not everyone does. I feel for everyone that can't keep this up indefinitely.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #228
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: hunger meter

There was a Tweet about this matter yesterday.
Ganz definitely has plans to fix our hunger issues.
I am pretty sure that it is linked to the times you see Ms. Birdy in the clubhouse (these events always mess up the 3XH)
Because she has been accelerated to show in the clubhouse more often, our pets also go faster. This means they are going to get hungrier, quicker.
Once the Quest is complete and we go back to normal programming we will see our 3XH meters fall back into a normal pattern.

Truth be told, if it means that we see Ms. Birdy more often so that we can get all 12 gifts, I am willing to feed my pet more often.
If we ask them to fix this issue right now, we may not see her as often
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #229
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
I just talked to ganz. I told her someone at ganz had said the hunger deal was fixed. She seemed proud to tell me it had not been fixed. However, she assured me it would be fixed, . . . in January. She laughed and said it wouldn't matter how many e-mails they got. I asked if they were going to make a donation to each of us for food to feed our pets. She said she was sorry, but "NO". lol I know it is not funny. I am spending a forture on food and travel. I have plenty of food and kc, but not everyone does. I feel for everyone that can't keep this up indefinitely.

chicken little
I don't understand this! I'm not having any trouble. Maybe random accounts are? Anyway, whatever it is, I'm sure it is frustrating.

Oh...thanks for explaining, Dixiecup! I guess I wasn't being very observant! I'd much rather have the gifts, too, and feed my pets more in the meantime!

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 12-23-2010 at 11:18 AM..
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #230

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

I haven't been in ww that long, but I guess I hadn't noticed about hunger issues when something special is going on.. I can deal with it for any length of time, as long as I know it will end at some point. And, I really like being able to fiind ms. birdy more easily. Especially with 10 accounts. my five, two grandkids and three of my brother's.

thank,
chicken little

reminds me of when our son was a teenager. Couldn't keep him full either. lol

Last edited by chicken little; 12-23-2010 at 11:45 AM..
chicken little is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody