Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 12:17 AM   #211
Peaky07
Webkinz :)

AthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to beholdAthenaIsis is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz' Hunger

The same thing has been happening to me. It's really annoying, because now I have to feed them so much more. >.<
AthenaIsis is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #212
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

On the bright side of this hunger issue I am able to get rid of these birthday cakes that have been piling up in my dock!
Old 12-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #213
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Anyone else's webkinz getting hungrier faster now?

Yes it is happening to me really fast i constantly feed them now what is going on here.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #214

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I called this morning and was told the hunger issue was fixed a week ago. We all know that is not true. What I was told to do was to get my pet up to 100% and take a scrreen shot. Then I should do my dailies or whatever and if the hunger level is down considerably take another screen shots. It's a good idea to make sure to include the date and time in the two screen shots. Then email the two screen shots to webkinzsupport@ganz.com. He said to include your screen name and password and phone number. I question whether they really need the password.

If you have more than one account, use separate emails for each one.

I suggest we bombard them with emails. This issue needs to be fixed. Fortunately today I think I can do this because I have been able to load my dock, but yesterday I could not even do that.
I'll send out some emails. It is beyond frustrating. I'm using up the food I have, but I'm not buying more. I have a bunch saved up, but at this rate, it will be gone pretty soon.
Iggy is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 01:04 PM   #215

christinealicia has a spectacular aura about

Default Hunger

I've noticed lately that my pets get hungrier faster. Like it used to go from 100 down to 98, and now it goes down to 90 in one leap. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this a glitch, or a new "feature"?
christinealicia is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #216

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Default Re: My pets are so hungry?

I tried to keep up with this by using food from the W shop and gardening more, but the time and money spent was getting outrageous. So I let my pet's hunger go down to 31 (Yikes!) and then sent him to the spa. His health and happiness meters stayed in the 90's the whole time and there were so ill effects, so I think I'm going to keep doing that until they fix this glitch.
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 01:28 PM   #217

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

I think this is sort of a tactic that Ganz might be using to get you to spend more time on Webkinz... buy more food... etc.
Lightning is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 01:34 PM   #218

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

I have to same problem, but from what a read, I think it will get fix.
watatatow is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #219
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

that is happen to my pets too
my pet hunger was on 100 and after some time, the hunger was on 28!!!
i feed my pet in white rice (cost 5 kc, give +8 in hunger). i also buy some vitamins because the pet's health is go down too !!!
nici is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #220
Jennacat4

googles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talent

Exclamation STARVING HAMSTER!

my mazin soon will STARVE! SHE IS AT 30 something hunger she will soon STARVE oh ganz please fix this! soon i will post a pictrue! i am on a lap top so it will not work!
googles12345678 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody