Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #191
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz' Hunger

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I might sound mean, but my pets are just hungry all the time....I can't afford to keep them fed, and there are no consequences of having a hungry pet, so until the glitch is fixed, I guess they will have to survive on their thanksgiving pounds....

I'm just bringing this up....It looks like a good solution...
I let 1 pet stay hungry. The rest, are all at 100%. I have 410 pets and it's too expensive to send them to the spa. When you need a healthy pet, for the Academy or a job, click on a new pet, let them do the activity, feed it and bring out the hungry pet. The hungry pet can garden and do all the other activities. It's easier to play with the same hungry pet, until they fix this. And it is a GLITCH, I don't care what they say.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #192
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

My pets have been dropping so fast! I hope they fix it soon!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #193
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I might sound mean, but my pets are just hungry all the time....I can't afford to keep them fed, and there are no consequences of having a hungry pet, so until the glitch is fixed, I guess they will have to survive on their thanksgiving pounds....

I'm just bringing this up....It looks like a good solution...
It's ok, but when I called this morning I was told it was fixed. If no one else reports it they won't fix it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #194
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Marna, I am with you - I would encourage more people to report this. I was on the phone with a rep too, and was also told this was fixed and WW was now working as it should. I have taken screen shots and sent them. I even showed them screen shots of a pet who was being fed and after every food item was given, the hunger went down 2 pts. That is not fixed in my books! Snow Crystal's fix is interesting in that maybe it points to a root cause of the problem, but we should not have to use a workaround to play the game.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #195
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Default My pets are so hungry?

Lately, it seems that my pets get so hungry after only a little bit, I keep spending a ton of kinzcash to keep them all fed correctly, what is wrong?
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 07:32 PM   #196
hy am i obsessed?

PSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: My pets are so hungry?

Same here! This is the 3rd time today that my pets hunger has gone below 40, and the 3rd time its health has gone under 70. Must have spend 1000KC today just sending them back and forth to the spa. Ever since they brought the map, its been like this.
PSP+Webkinz= :) is offline Male
Old 12-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #197
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Ganz mentioned on their Twitter website that this is a glitch Hope they get it fixed soon! I hate for my little pets to be so hungry!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #198
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I agree this is very annoying! I was just on webkinz a couple of minutes ago and in a 3-5 min period my pet's hunger went from 97 to 87! Not to metion I'm trying to save up kinzcash to buy a large room for my X-mas stuff, which is taking forever cuz of the amount of cash I'm using for food! Hopefully I get enough soon or my pets won't have an X-mas room to clebrate in Christmas morn! I hope Ganz will fix this very soon!
Holla is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 08:34 PM   #199
webkinzforev is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here! I'm pretty sure this is just a glitch but my pet's hunger went from 98 and dropped to 70
I hope they fix it soon, I want to make sure I finish my room's theme
webkinzforev is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #200
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: My pets are so hungry?

I logged off & my pet's Hunger thing was at 100. I come back an hour or 2 later & Hunger is down to 48!
Yikes I have never ever seen it that low!
Ganz better fix this soon or I'll be B-R-O-K-E.
Bah Humbug.
suzee

suzee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody