Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

Default Re: A LOT ofpeople have been having problems with this!

Yes it's been happening to me! I log in and after not even 5 minutes, my pets' hunger has gone from 100 to 85.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #172
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I stopped feeding my Bassett Hound, Droopy, the day this started happening, just to see what happened. He is the only pet I have used for a few days. I keep his Happiness and Health up to 100% by bathing and trampoline. I have fed him NOTHING and he is just fine. No green face, no Dr. Quack, no medicine to buy. It is like no longer watering in the vegetable garden. Everything is A-OK!
Now....as soon as someone from ganz reads this, I'm sure things will change. It made me wonder if this is a way to MAKE us spend to get the key to Kinzville.
Little Droopy hasn't gone "belly-up" yet....and he still loves me!
yadyram is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 10:05 PM   #173
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Yes, I think it's ridiculous!
98violet is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #174
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Yes!!!!! Not so much my health and happiness, but hunger has been dropping very quickly. My pet has not been getting sick though.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 12:53 AM   #175
ebkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz' Hunger

Me too. I can't afford that much food I hope they fix it soon!
webbyaddict is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #176
demdave is a name known to alldemdave is a name known to alldemdave is a name known to all

The same thing is happening to my pet. I stopped feeding her and now she is at 0 on hunger. She just got sick too and the weirdest thing, when I took her to Dr. Quack, he acts like it's just a regular visit, no medicine or anything to make her better and she still stays sick.
demdave is offline Male
Old 12-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #177
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

Has anyone noticed a fix to this yet?

PegC
Old 12-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #178
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by PegC
Has anyone noticed a fix to this yet?

PegC
See the following thread for a "temporary" solution:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post21581851
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 09:00 AM   #179
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Has anyone noticed for the last few days that when you feed your pets the hunger drops? It's so low that I thought to feed something from the garden and it drops 10 pts. right away.

grrr
kawee is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 09:33 AM   #180
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

I'm having the same issue, I've been having to feed my pets food every ten minutes.
tracyvanity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody