Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 06:13 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz' Hunger

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Well it doesn't seem too traumatic for them:

Click the image to open in full size.

I usually have all the pets at 100 percent but this is getting ridiculous!
My pets are always at 100%, but since this GLITCH, which I called on today, got the usual, still working on it. I let 1 pet stats go done, and for the jobs or school, I use another pet. The first class at school usually drops that pet down 10 points right away, but I make sure to feed it before I take the sick one back out. It's the only way to do the gardening etc. I have over 400 pets and to send them to the spa, is way too much money. My poor Diamond Dog, will just have to stay sick, till they fix it.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #162

photolady will become famous soon enough

Been having same problem since the map was put in place......what if you have over 100 pets then what? their eating me out of house and home.
photolady is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #163
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

It's really bad when you play with the mazin' hamsters. I've had to go to Dr. Quack a few times. Hate to see my pets feeling so bad!!!!!! Then a trip to the Spa perks them right up. Since there isn't a dock in the hamlet you can't tell how your pets are. Must be the cold weather making them so hungry!!!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 06:43 PM   #164
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

Default Re: H/H/H Meter Drop Madness

I know!!!! I've always been keeping my pets at 100 but 5 minites later (fave minutes of please wait...) My pets wen't down to 80!!!

I've had it!!!!!! GANZ, please fix this glitch!!!!! nobody's happy about it!!!!!!
allyb0 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 06:45 PM   #165
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Everyone - PLEASE CALL and report that it is NOT fixed (1-866-webkinz). The supervisor in Customer Service told me today that the problem was fixed. I have cleared my cache and cookies again and rebooted my computer and I am still getting the 10 point hunger drops. Customer Service thinks this is fixed!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #166
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

You said it! My poor pets. I can't get to my dock or w-shop to feed them. What's going on? I wonder if they are aware of this.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:04 PM   #167
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

I know!!

This morning after i just logged in, I looked away for 1 MINUTE, put the screen back up, and my pet's meters were at 80. Wt??
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 12-14-2010, 07:20 PM   #168
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Isn't it horrible. I feed them and feed them, I cant keep up I'm going broke!!!!!!
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 08:19 PM   #169
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

Exclamation A LOT ofpeople have been having problems with this!

have your h-h-h meters been droping low? Mine has been and its been driving me crazy!!!! I always gey please wait... and then my hunger meter goes down 80!!! I always keep my pets at 100 and then i have to waste all that kinz cash to buy food!!!! Has that been happening to you?
allyb0 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 08:50 PM   #170
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: A LOT ofpeople have been having problems with this!

Yes, it's disappointing me! Now I have to pay even more KinzCash in order to feed my pets, whose hunger went from 100 to 59 within thirty minutes.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody