Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #151
Mp3reader
Webkinz :)

I<3ashfur! is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pet losing hunger points faster

yeah thats happenig to me so my panda is at atleast 85 when i logged on and five minutes later its at 65 and im like WHAT THE HECK???? i have a lot of problems with that, mazin hame=ster, and the Chat after i get out of the clubhouse
I<3ashfur! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #152
Jesus is the reason

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz' Hunger

This is happening to me to, i get my pets in the 100 and a few minutes later there in the 80's it is very frustrating.I havent had the logging out problem yet though
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #153
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I wonder if they are fiddling with it now. Instead of my pet's hunger dropping 10 points, it dropped 6 points (from 100 to 94). That is still 3 times what it used to drop; it used to only drop 2 points in the first 6 minutes. I hope they make it more reasonable and put it back to a 2 point drop (for every log in). Every time my pet's hunger drops that much I feel the need to feed my pet and then I get hungry too (looking at all the food in the W Shop, deciding what to feed my pet makes me want that food to eat too). I am going to be a whale if this keeps up!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #154

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have noticed my pets getting much hungrier lately too. I gave up on keeping one of them fed.
Every time I turned around he was starving.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:51 PM   #155
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Still hasnt been fixed... what happens if their hunger gets to 0?
crum98 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #156
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by crum98

I don't think you will be able to take that particular pet (the one that's sick) to classes at the Kinzville Academy or you won't be able to do any jobs at the Employment Office with that pet.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #157
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hmm that's weird. I hope it gets fixed soon!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:56 AM   #158

Wolfen7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I called Gantz on Monday about the "please wait" and the "hunger" issue and they said that it was fixed, but it is not. Monday I could not unload my dock on one account. I just sat on "please wait" and watch them throw everything including the kitchen sink into my container. I logged out and logged back in about 3 times and nothing, still getting the kitchen sink.
My pet dropped in hunger big time, so I had to take everyone to the spa since I could not get to my food, and that was expensive I guess because of the amount of pets in my house.

I didn't do any activites that day since my dock would not lode. I even changed my brower from internet explorer to firefox thinking that would help, but no luck.

Yes, looking at all that food is not good if you are hungry youself.
Wolfen7 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 02:01 PM   #159
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

I noticed that my pet's hunger drops 10% after doing Jumbleberry Fields.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 02:23 PM   #160
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by crum98
Well it doesn't seem too traumatic for them:

Click the image to open in full size.

I usually have all the pets at 100 percent but this is getting ridiculous!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody