Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 12:23 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Anyone else's webkinz getting hungrier faster now?

I've noticed this, too. I have a lot of sick pets, and because I'm such a wonderful owner ( ) I don't take them to the clinic. (Did you know that if your pet is sick, its hhh meters will only go up to 75?) They are getting hungrier faster, but I'm going to basically leave them alone until their Christmas dinner of recipe foods. (The only time of year I cook, on the computer or off.)
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #132
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Yes, it's happening to me, too. I called Thursday or Friday and asked about it and they said it was fixed, but it certainly isn't. Mine can drop 10 in a minute or so.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #133
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

I was doing something a day or two ago and just happend to be looking at the meter. It dropped from 85 to 74 as I watched. Hope they fix it soon. I'm running out of foodstuffs. Although, on the bright side, buying food counts towards the Key to Kinzville Challenge.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #134
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Yes, it's happening to me, too. I called Thursday or Friday and asked about it and they said it was fixed, but it certainly isn't. Mine can drop 10 in a minute or so.
They think it is fixed? I sure hope they are still working on fixing it right! I guess I will call again tomorrow and see what customer service says. If they say it is fixed, I guess I have to convince them that it is NOT fixed! I hope more people call too (1-866-webkinz).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 01:05 PM   #135
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

The animal I play with in the arcade has gotten into the 20s the past three days and I have NO idea why. I am not doing anything differently. I leave her sleeping in bed while I go play. When I return, she is still sleeping. I don't like it. Her happiness is way high 97+ but her health is also decreasing. I can't even play a game without her hunger freefalling. What is going on?
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #136
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes! I logged in, did not do ANYTHING (was waiting and waiting for "PLease Wait" to go away) and hunger level went from 100 to 78 just for being logged in for a few minutes.
koaquin is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 01:50 PM   #137

Wolfen7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will call them on Monday about the hunger dropping so fast. What is odd is this...when I had a problem with one of my accounts and called Webkinz's they told me to get rid of some food. Like I said before I was going to sell my extra food, but now I need to keep it to feed my pets.

When I run my hamster it can eat almost my entire dock of food. Hope they fix this if it is a glich. Will keep a check on this thread to see if it gets fixed, now I need to do my daily's and know that the hunger will drop by 10points as soon as I log in.

There is no husky smiley....
Wolfen7 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 03:43 PM   #138
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Pet losing hunger points faster

I've noticed that, since the new kinzville map system has been up and running, that my pet gets really hungry, really fast!! I played about 45 minutes in the arcade and when I left I looked at my pet and saw that he was down to 58 hunger points.

I had noticed that I was having to feed my pet more often. I'm going through food like crazy. The points really seem to be going down on both of my accounts much faster than before.

Has anyone else noticed this?

PegC
Old 12-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #139
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Webkinz' Hunger

Yah this is annoying
zacspet is offline Male
Old 12-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #140
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Wink Re: Webkinz' Hunger

It is annoying! If I just go to the Curio shop, as soon as I get there my pet is starving! I wish they weren't hungy as often.

I have noticed that lately. Sometimes it drops to 90 after like 2 minutes! What's the promblem? I'm spending alot on food now.

Last edited by 2cheerios; 12-12-2010 at 05:04 PM..
2cheerios is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody