Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #121
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Anyone else's webkinz getting hungrier faster now?

yes its happening to my pets also.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 07:41 AM   #122
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

it is happening to me. AND i am not feeding them. they wont die. And if they get sick i wont take them to the clinic.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 08:01 AM   #123
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

yes - ever since the addition of the key to Kinzville
florida is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 08:19 AM   #124
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

happening to me all the time. i got on for five minutes and it dropped ten hungar. after doing my dailes it drop ridiculously. thankfully i have a lot of food.............
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 08:24 AM   #125

josie2 will become famous soon enough

It is really dropping fast - one job of hamburger helper and it's down to 90 hunger - yesterday I had the ghost scare on vacation and it is hard to also get the numbers back up - took yesterday and this morning and lots of baths, teethbrushing, swimming and exercise and I finally got the pets health & happiness up - I had to use the refrigerators in rooms for food when I was in my rooms and the food hunger number dropped so quick.
It is safer to have your dock load fully before you play any games or do any activities that way you have food when hunger drops during the activities.
Hope Ganz gets this fixed soon - Also I hope they FIX THE PLEASE WAIT - this new Wednesday maintenance made the PLEASE WAIT the worst I have had in three years. Maybe it is the flying banner causing the PLEASE WAIT.
Hope all of us can get back to playing on the site normally soon. Josie2
Old 12-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #126
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

No because my webkinz never get hungry, its allways 100% . [=
Old 12-12-2010, 08:39 AM   #127
02Tweaker is on a distinguished road

Yes, mine are very hungry all the time since the change for the Kinzville map and key. I can feed my Webkinz and have it at 100% and when I finished gardening it was done to 88%. I notice that everything that I do while I am in playing makes the hunger level drop really fast.
02Tweaker is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #128
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Yes I did notice that! Thanks for the update!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 11:48 AM   #129
Gifted
Irish Blues will become famous soon enough

I guess we're going to have to put WW back on the shelf until this gets fixed. Hunger rates are increased, and docks won't load ... which means when the pets *do* get hungry, we can't get to food to feed them.

Really frustrating for the kids.
Irish Blues is offline Male
Old 12-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #130
Banned
Sweetheart22 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
Did some dailies, and noticed that my pets' hunger number drops faster now (like from 100 to 90 after 5-10 minutes).

Maybe my webkinz are going through a growth spurt and just need more food right now?

UPDATE: Ganz posted the following notice on Twitter. --FIA

Yeah, I've noticed it. It's driving me CRAZY. I think they should change it back the way it was before. In a day and a piece I can go down to 24 hunger! I don't think it's a growth spurt. It's just a way to get us to log on more.
Sweetheart22 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody