Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #111
rufjin
Lil Kinz

rufjin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Anyone else's webkinz getting hungrier faster now?

I noticed my hunger meter yesterday, plus it seems that my health changes rapidly too. I had to take one of my pets to the docter twice in about 2 hours. Did anyone notice that you don't get your bonus for playing Atlantiles today?
rufjin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

Wolfen7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I forgot to mention the" please wait" issue, I have lost all my jumbleberry's on" please wait" on one account. I had to logout after sitting here for nearly half a hour thinking that "please wait" would clear up. I really hate to run my hamster and look at the hunger level, the amount of food that it takes to fill up is a lot.
Wolfen7 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #113
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

This hunger issue is for the birds!! And the please waits are just insult to injury!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 02:01 PM   #114
webkinz emo vampire
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

You aren't the only one. After 5-10 minutes, my pet hunger dropped to 90. :/
Old 12-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #115
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I was able to feed and my speed has sped up! Finally!
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #116
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Well, I have noticed it too, for several days now and I wish they would hurry up and fix it. I'm spending a lot more just feeding the pets.
bp13 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 04:46 PM   #117
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

yes! It was driving me crazy. fill it to 100, play a game, it's back to 80!
catspaws is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #118
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Every time I've been in WW the past couple of days, all of my pets' hunger numbers drop like a rocket. It just decreased by 20 points as I watched it, and I had just fed it and gotten it up over 90. The other numbers are dropping faster than usual too.
Hope Ganz sees their way clear to fixing this soon... it's a major annoyance, and will affect how much I choose to play.
Serena is online now Female
Old 12-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #119
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Oh yes! The hunger drops to 90 after doing just one thing.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #120
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

my gosh, I'm just letting it starve because it's that annoying.

Last edited by softballipod; 12-11-2010 at 09:28 PM..
softballipod is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody