Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Dropping LOW LOW LOW Why Why Why

Same here! Just two or three days ago, it was at 100 and now it's at 25!!!
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 11:18 AM   #102

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Anyone else's webkinz getting hungrier faster now?

My hunger is at 23 and just two days ago it was at 100.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #103
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Pet Hunger dropping too fast

I have been getting a lot of Please Wait... especially on my 2 accounts on server 12. I tried to log in to enter the 10:30 stadium competition, and I couldn't even get to the stadium without my pet's hunger dropping 10 points. That is how slow it is right now for my accounts on server 12 (the other accounts didn't seem as bad as server 12 accounts).

The other account on server 12 couldn't even enter the competition because I got 15 minutes worth of Please Wait... before I could get the stadium to load and then it was too late to enter.

The hunger drops are terrible, especially if you get a lot of Please Wait... and can hardly do anything before it drops.

I am sorry for those of you who can't open your docks. When you can't, there is no way to feed your pet(s) unless you already have food showing in your dock before you open it (I never have food showing unless I just did the kinzcare or the charm forest and just got the food as a "prize").

I want Ganz to know that I really hate this hunger drop issue and the Please Wait issues. I am not having fun today. I joined WW to have fun and right now I am totally annoyed!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 11:35 AM   #104
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

Don't know what server I'm on but I, too, have been experiencing hunger issues with my pets, as well as excessive "please wait" messages (like between putting jumbleberries in their jars - please wait and long time lapse between each berry!!!). Almost everything I do, actually, is accompanied by "please wait."
CharmCity is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #105
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
My account on server 10 still got the 10 point hunger drop this morning. It is back to normal this morning for most of my family's accounts (that doesn't mean that I won't get the 10 point hunger drop this afternoon or this evening; because that is what happened to me yesterday).
Now I'm back to the 10 point hunger drop on most of my accounts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #106
Shopping for Bunnies

Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!

Some of my pets seem to get hungrier than others. I keep my account on the one that hardly ever gets hungry!
Shoppingmall562 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #107
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

There is another "hunger" thread under General Discussion". Looks like we are all having problems. Today I only did Jumbleberries for one account and, in that little time, my hunger went from 100 to 86. Same idea in all accounts. Plus horrible "please waits" in every account. Gave up on two of them and will try tonight.

From the Ganz tweet I read, it looks like they are aware of the hunger issue and say this is a bug which will be fixed. So, there is hope this will go back to normal.
capeanne is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #108
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

My pet's hunger went down to 70 after playing mazin' hamsters for about 40 min. Should be 85-90.
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #109

Wolfen7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have noticed the hunger thing also. My pets use to drop by 2 points, now they drop by 10 points at one time. Yes, this all started after the new updates. I was going to sell all my extra food, but now just keeping it .
Wolfen7 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #110

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
Also, notice how Quizzy talks more. He won't shut up and it's very distracting.
I noticed that too... lol its funny the way you said that
voldemort is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody