Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 10:16 AM   #91
Spike <3
Webkinz :)

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Default Re: Pet Hunger dropping too fast

I know it's really bad!! Someone shouls call them and complain!!
wormie431 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #92
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Anyone else's webkinz getting hungrier faster now?

Yep, I don't like it. I feel like I have to do the dailies and log off WW faster, before they starve.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #93
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am having the same problem. My pets are like little nestling birds with their mouths open waiting for food, and never seeming to get enough. I have thee accounts, (2 NA, and 1 Asian) and they all are starving.

I knew you could not go to the Academy if you have a sick pet, but I did not know you could not go to work, either. So, I am trying to keep everybody healthy, and actually found that it might be cheaper to just send them all to the spa.
upsetness is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #94
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Mine are having the same problem. Just logging on and spinning the Wheel of Wishes, my pet's hunger dropped around 15 points. The result - I log off and don't play. It bothers me when they starve. I hope they fix it soon.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #95
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

You can always keep one pet for working and school and then keep a sick one for doing all the other stuff. That way you aren't constantly feeding. I haven't done it yet but I know others do to save the KC.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #96
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Yes, it's suddenly dropping ten points with me, too. It used to be health. I had to take my pet to that clinic three times a day, at least.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #97
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Dropping LOW LOW LOW Why Why Why

Why does my pets hunger keep dropping so fast. It's ridiculous all my accounts keep dropping. I get it up to 100 and 2 minutes later its down to 88 and its not stopping. Is anyone else having this problem.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #98
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I can't even access food..."please wait..." and it won't load. Won't load at PJ's shop either.
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #99
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

My son hasn't been able to access his for a week. I managed to get on once yesterday but can't get dock to load today either. There's another thread about it. Many of us are having that issue.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #100

PrettyBird01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I observed for my animals too. When i start playing Webkinz, after one-two minutes, the food bar is going down very fast.
PrettyBird01 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allyb0 rocks, catspaws was around, god is 100% awesome, hhh meter, soa, ♫sing4me a melody