Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Items in dock all over the page

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
And how do you know they do updates/maintenance on Wednesday nights? And what time does this occur?
Maintenance takes place every second Wednesday and begins approx. 5:15 AM EST/KT. Maintenance can last anywhere from 2-6 hours. Tonight (tomorrow) there is a maintenance scheduled. Let's all cross our fingers and hope these glitches are fixed.
MysticZon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #82

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Feeding my pet has been a problem.
Either I get logged out or more than one piece of food
gets fed if he is not at 100 on hunger meter.
This has been going on for quite a few days now.
How can I stay logged in to collect snowflakes?
Impossible! Frustrated and very unhappy with Ganz.
They should have fixed all glitches before Winterfest!!!
gramys is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 06:49 AM   #83
Banned
KarateKinz will become famous soon enough

I am still having the glitch as well - I hope they fix it during the current down time but not gonna hold my breath - lol!
KarateKinz is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 10:32 AM   #84
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Well this wasn't fixed with maintenance. I feed my pet a piece of food and forever after there is whatever is next in my dock floating over the pet....makes feeding him again impossible. So I logged back out and in, feed a piece of food and I once again have floating dock items. Arghhhhh!
Old 01-19-2011, 01:32 PM   #85
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

This glitch is kind of annoying and...messy. I hope GANZ can fix it.
I should try to use IE, 'cause I use Google Chrome for Webkinz.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #86
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

The floating issue is effecting me as well! I absolutely hate it!!! It is really annoying! I end up with like 5-8 items floating... it gets in the way of decorating my rooms, trading and mailing packages. I really hope that Ganz fixes this!

I usually use chrome. I don't have firefox and I don't use IE... Does anyone know if Safari has this problem too??? I am really glad it isn't just me with this glitch... for a little bit I thought maybe its my computer.... I just hope it gets fixed ASAP!
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 03:20 PM   #87
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Have they fixed this yet? I don't want to move anything in my main account. I lost my modern juicer and who knows what else!! I am trading items from my spare accounts and that is nerve racking. I just got back and logging in to do snowflakes. This sort of glitch needs to be fixed immediately.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 05:17 PM   #88

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Thanks goodness it's not just me! It's been happening all the time! It's so annoying!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 06:37 PM   #89

LMPhilbric is an unknown quantity at this point

It's too bad Ganz didn't try to fix this stuff and all of the other glitches happening while they were doing maintenance instead of just adding new stuff. I know we all love new things, but the glitches are affecting gameplay so much that it's not even fun to play Webkinz anymore. I hope Ganz gets its act together.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #90

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Maintenance took a long time -- I was so hoping they would fix the "floating" problem.
jemkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody