Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Default Re: Items in dock all over the page

View Post Originally Posted by TurtleChuck
I almost have 8 pets graduating...that's why I continue. After that I may not since Ganz has turned their focus from a place for kids to a place to profit. The cool items that are always in the eGanz store and the Deluxe offer...that most kids don't have unless they have parents willing to let loose with credit cards. It's a shame. I started this with my kids 3 years ago because it was a safe place for kids...now...it's a place to blow money and it seems every day there are new things to buy with real money and not many new things to buy with Kinzcash...sad.
You and I have been playing for about the same amount of time, and for the same reasons: A place to play with our kids. It was always fun to buy the new, cool items offered in the W-Shop, or in the Curio Shop, and especially fun to collect the rares and decorate the rooms.

With the advent of the eStore, then the Deluxe memberships, it has been exceptionally disappointing that the creativity seems to be focused in those two money-making endeavors, than in Webkinz World, or the W-Shop. They continue to offer new "virtual only" characters, whole room themes, super-special "rares" and other exclusives only when they can get real cash. With 4 kids to buy for, and with the economy nose-diving, we no longer purchase from the eStore unless it is something very, very special and we haven't purchased but 2 of the "virtual" pets. It is sad, and it is difficult to see the disappointment in their faces when the answer to BUY, BUY. BUY is "No".
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 11:27 PM   #62
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Here's a prime example of them at their worst....

float.jpg

Trying to play pool with a gift box on the table.

It seems like the longer you are logged on the worse it gets.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 11:31 PM   #63
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I only notice this when I am on Chrome. It doesn't do that on IE.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 11:50 PM   #64

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

They float around the dock using Firefox too. Happening for quite a while now.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 11:57 PM   #65
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Sorry, to hear everyone having issues. I had a few things like that but I just logged out and back in then it was fine, hasn't happened on all my accounts. Instead of just cleaning cache I have been to slow. You may want to check out the ccleaner before you use it, so you are familiar with it.
Babs is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 09:08 AM   #66

nhillier is on a distinguished road

I am having the same problems on Google Chrome and Firefox. I am also having problems with rides disappearing and appearing in random places. The last upgrade was a big downgrade. Ganz needs a major overhaul and fast!!
nhillier is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 04:41 AM   #67
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

This is still occurring to me EVERY time in all accounts (2 Asian, 2 NA). The longer I am on, the more ridiculous it gets. I have posted pics here previously and nothing has improved. Now it is to the point that I have no items in the actual dock -- they are literally spread all over the screen. It is a nightmare when trading and putting items in storage. It happens for me in all three programs I use: Chrome, IE, and Firefox.
For those of you not having problems, it only starts when we open our dock (opening a trading window, going to Kinzstyle Outlet, opening the wShop or sending gifts in Kinzpost).
I have contacted Ganz by e-mail. No response yet.
Jeanene

Woohoo!
This glitch has been repaired by the faithful technicians at Ganz. Let me know if yours are still glitching, but I am sending a note to the "Glitch Is Fixed" people. A message sent today seems to have done the trick.
Thank you Ganz!
I can't believe how EASY it was to play with my pets tonight. sigh
Jeanene

Last edited by jeanenehea; 01-17-2011 at 04:41 AM..
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #68
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Default Items in dock all over the page

I reported last night that this glitch had been fixed, but when I logged in this morning, guess what? Back to the same old, same old.
Same song, second verse.
The glitch has returned.
Jeanene

Last edited by jeanenehea; 01-18-2011 at 09:03 PM..
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #69
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

It was never fixed. At least for my account.
lego is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #70

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
I reported last night that this glitch had been fixed, but when I logged in this morning, guess what? Back to the same old, same old.
Same song, second verse.
The glitch has returned.
See original thread (now closed) for more information.
Jeanene
It was never fixed on any of our family's accounts either, although the floating and the item description balloons didn't appear quite as quickly as they had over the past few days.

As you said: Same song, second verse.... carry on...
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody