Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

blu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Items in dock all over the page

This has seriously affected my account. I had hoped that this glitch would be fixed by now it's been going on for so long.

I forgot to add that I am also using google chrome. Internet explorer is far too slow on my computer to play webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #42

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Yes, this problem is awful and makes it impossible for me to decorate. After ten minutes of pulling things from my dock there are 4 or 5 floating icons in my room that make it impossible to move the real items behind them. All you can do is log out. I also have the problem when putting berries in my jars after playing jumbleberry fields. The icons leave the dock and then I get the message that I will now be logged out. This is a very serious glitch that needs to be acknowledged by Ganz so we know that they are working on it.
Margo is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:26 PM   #43

blu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to beholdblu_jean_girl is a splendid one to behold

I'm even more frustrated with this than before. I couldn't even do the fence painting job. Every time I would try to click on a paint bucket the "floating items" would be in the way making the game impossible. Come on ganz, fix this or at the very least acknowledge that your working on it!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:29 PM   #44
ants A Sig. Poodle!

Phantom Poodle is just really nicePhantom Poodle is just really nice

Exact same thing happening to me! >> It's very annoying.
Phantom Poodle is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 06:12 PM   #45
Lil Kinz
renea11 is an unknown quantity at this point

This happens to me to They seriously need to get this fixed! I have Chrome. Sometimes it disconnects me from webkinz entirely!
renea11 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 06:17 PM   #46
0MG ITS LYK JOE

ExtremeJoe9166 has a spectacular aura about

It's never happened to me, and I use IE.
ExtremeJoe9166 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #47
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Yes it is so slow for me! and the items are everywhere a few minutes ago it automatically put shuttershades on my sugar glider cause they went on to her, in the room,
This happens to firefox and Google chrome
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #48
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Sorry to hear that!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #49
Sassyafras123

webkinzgirl445 is just really nicewebkinzgirl445 is just really nice

this is happening to me to! its hard to trade , put items in your room, and to even sell things!
webkinzgirl445 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #50

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I HAVE BEEN HAVING THAT PROBLEM FOR OVER A WEEK AND A HALF NOW, & IT IS MAKING EVERYTHING FROM DRESSING MY PETS TO DECORATING NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE. SO i SWITCHED TO GOOGLE CHROME TO SEE IF THAT WOULD HELP, BUT IT DID NOT.

SO FAR IT DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE AN ISSUE OF WHAT MY CHOICE IS SYSTEMWISE OR THE BASED ON THE # OF ITEMS IN MY DOCK.

WHATEVER IS GOING ON I HOPE IT GETS FIXED SOON....& YES i HAVE CLEANED MY CACHE & TRYIED ABOUT 20K OTHER THINGS TOO.

I TRULY EMPATHIZE AND THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU IS GO VERY SLOWLY IN ORDER TO AVOID A RANDOM_NOT WHAT YOU WANTED_ CHANGE OF CLOTHES. ALSO WHEN YOU DO ACTUALLY GET THE OUTFIT ON HIT THE x FAST TO CLOSE THE DRESSING WINDOW AND YOU RUN LESS OF A RISK OF YOUR DOCK SELF DRESSING YOUR PET!
BEST OF LUCK
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody