Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 05:25 PM   #401
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Dock issue! Please fix Ganz!

Yep it only happens to me in Google. IE works fine most of the time so I usually use that to play webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2011, 10:36 PM   #402
Lil Kinz
ItzBarbiehh is an unknown quantity at this point

I HATE THAT! It's sooooo annoying.
ItzBarbiehh is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #403
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Has also been happening in Safari for months now. Makes it almost impossible to decorate rooms
smwcat is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 12:11 AM   #404
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Two words: Google Chrome. This and other glitches come with this particular browser when on WW.

My advice: Switch to Internet Explorer for WW and use Chrome for everything else.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:17 AM   #405
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

It's not just google chrome for me. I also get the "floating" items in Internet Explorer. The only browser that I have that doesn't have the floating items is Firefox. I usually just deal with the floating items in chrome, since I find Firefox a tid bit un-user friendly, & IE just doesn't run well on my computer in general. Ganz should get this fixed, as it's been going on for ages now!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 11:46 AM   #406

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Items in dock all over the page

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
For the past 12 hours or so, with 6 total log-ins in 2 different accounts (one US, one Asian), I have had some of my items in my dock disappear, some show up in random places all over the page, and some hidden until I roll my mouse over "My Stuff" and then the names of the items appear.
I am able to move those items that are scattered all over the page into storage or onto the trading block, but I cannot drag them from the page back into the dock. Some of the items are MIA even after changing activities (clubhouse, room, arcade, room, map, etc).
When I log back in, the items are still spread willy-nilly on the page. If I click the arrow, to move the items in the dock left or right, the items on the page change as well. But some never show up.
Help!
Jeanene

Me too!!

Old 12-13-2011, 09:51 PM   #407

PrincessPeach98 is a glorious beacon of lightPrincessPeach98 is a glorious beacon of lightPrincessPeach98 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Dock Gone Wild?!

That happened to me as well. I think this is a real problem and they need to fix it!
PrincessPeach98 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #408
Jackieeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Dock Gone Wild?!

OK. This issue has been going on since last Wednesdays update. I am on a Mac use FireFox and it is doing it on all my accounts. Everything was working fine until Wednesday after maintenance. I am so sick of all these glitches in WW it makes you feel like not playing anymore, it is no fun logging in and out constantly to try and fix a problem caused by their programmers. I really wish Ganz would shut down the site for a day or two to really fix these glitches instead of adding more stuff constantly to an already overloaded system that is full of problems. WW is meant to be fun for everyone, but when you are getting frustrated on a daily basis because of glitches, being told to empty cache, clear history, use this browser when clearly the issue is with Ganz programmers it is very annoying and certainly NOT FUN.

The dock issue should be considered Major not minor.

Last edited by Jackieeh; 12-15-2011 at 10:37 AM..
Jackieeh is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 11:15 AM   #409

mitfy has disabled reputation

Default Items in dock float out of screen

It happens every time i handle my items. I need this fixed!
mitfy is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #410

AngelCakes56 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Items in dock float out of screen

I can't play on Webkinz without this happening. . . I hate it!
AngelCakes56 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody