Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 05:10 PM   #391
owza! I'm on
Webkinz :)

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Items keeps jumping out of my dock

You're probably using Google Chrome. Try Firefox, Explorer doesn't work too well.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #392
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Yes, try a different browser. This happens only with Chrome and Ganz recommends Firefox so I don't think they are going to fix it if they even can.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 10:08 PM   #393
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the info, I will try a new browser
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #394

owlcityfan99 is on a distinguished road

Red face Dock issue! Please fix Ganz!

Is anyone else having this problem; when you take something out of your dock, either to feed your pet, dress them or do something else, another item "follows" it out of the dock and stays on your screen. It's not CRITICAL, but it IS annoying. LOL Is anybody else having this problem?

Owlcityfan99
owlcityfan99 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #395
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Dock issue! Please fix Ganz!

This has been happening on the Google Chrome Browser for a long time now, I wish they'd fix it.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #396

owlcityfan99 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I use Google Chrome. I wonder why that happens. I sure wish it'd get fixed! LOL

Owlcityfan99
owlcityfan99 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #397
Gift Guru

This thread is now closed, but as you will see it's been going on for a while now

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-wild-709385/
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #398
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

It happens from time to time and gets worse until you log out. This time I've been having issues since yesterday with a glitchy dock, logging in and just general issues all around.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 12:48 PM   #399
----------->

DynamicPaw has a reputation beyond reputeDynamicPaw has a reputation beyond reputeDynamicPaw has a reputation beyond reputeDynamicPaw has a reputation beyond reputeDynamicPaw has a reputation beyond reputeDynamicPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Blah, this happened to me ALL the time! It's highly annoying...I would love for this to be fixed...
DynamicPaw is offline Male
Old 12-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #400
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Yes, this has been an ongoing problem on my accounts for about a year. Sometimes it appears to improve but then it comes back. Lately, it's been very bad. Happening frequently and, instead of the items just floating upwards on the screen and causing problems with doing things in game, they're also floating to the left and blocking the left scroll button on the dock.

Because of the scope of the problems this creates, how long it's been happening, and that it occurs in Ganz' recommended browser (Firefox), I'd classify this more as a Major problem than a Minor one. There's nothing minor about ongoing problems with one of the core elements in a program.
Mynoey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody