Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 07:10 PM   #31
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Items in dock all over the page

Thank you all for your informative responses. I have changed this to a critical issue to grab the attention of Ganz.

I do not usually use IE for Webkinz as it is not as fast for me as Chrome or Firefox. This glitch happens in my Deluxe and regular accounts (Asian and NA) equally.

All is well in Kinzville UNTIL the dock is awakened. As soon as that happens (automatically if you go to the WShop/Kinzville Outlet OR if you open it purposefully for things like decorating or trading) the icons take up positions all over the place. Mine seems to be more pronounced than others, so I will post a screen shot of it in a few minutes. Mine gets worse (more items out of place) the longer I let it go on.

I am frustrated and ready for this to be fixed.

Jeanene

This is a quick snapshot from today. Playing games are nearly impossible at this point, as is moving things in and out of storage and dressing, as the items appear in things I have not dragged them to and buttons are hidden by floating items and cannot be clicked. Trading is also too tricky and must be avoided at this point.
Ganz! Time to kill some bugs!
Jeanene
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCrazyDockGlitch.JPG (67.3 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by jeanenehea; 01-09-2011 at 07:10 PM..
jeanenehea is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2011, 08:57 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
Lard Face has a spectacular aura about

Don't worry, your not alone. This has been happening to me all week.
Lard Face is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 09:10 PM   #33

nikkibadger is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same problem with my stuff and I can barely do anything on WW, it is EXTREMELY slow! What is going on?? I am so frustrated, this has been happening to me for 3+ days.
nikkibadger is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #34
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Today it affected my kinzpost sorter job because a strawberry bunch was floating where I needed to place a box and it wouldn't let me!
You know, my first thought when this started happening was wow, maybe they are working on one of my biggest wishes where you can sell a group of items at once rather than one at a time!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #35
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have also had this problem for several days, as well as all kinds of other issues that I posted on another thread including loading issues. Now my dock issues have escalated, and my daily fill the heart to win a prize does not load for the last two days, and since they put the me and my pets on the map, I cannot get to it at all and did not get free food, KC, or the prize I have been logging in all week to get. Since the last big Wednesday maintenance, and the most recent one, things have gotten worse, not better...I hope this is fixed soon, as it is a real bother. Also, I really do not like having the map as the only way to get to things, since it is very cluttered and hard to go through to remember to do everything. I wish they would bring it all back on the on the pop-up Things to Do Menu and on the Daily Activities menu, so if one thing isn't loading you can try to get there through another venue, especially one in a list form. Ugh. The map is cute but I just don't like using it to navigate....sorry to go on so long, but with limited WW time the map just takes too long to hunt through to get where you want to go...and these glitches mean I am missing out on some activities on top of it. I truly hope Ganz gets it fixed soon!

Hope you all are having better luck than me!

Just a quick update-I am also still being randomly logged out-it just happened while I was gardening. I did log back in, and this time the Fill the Heart did load, though the background stayed green. I got my daily food and KC, but my dock is still messed up among other problems. I have Firefox and am on server 9 with a NA account...

Last edited by wikkikinz; 01-09-2011 at 11:03 PM..
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 11:07 AM   #36

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

The floating items from dock is happening here also.
Always having trouble after playing Jumbleberries.
When I try to put them in the jars, two go in at a time,
then I get logged out. Very frustrating.
I hope this is all fixed before Winterfest begins.
gramys is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #37
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Ganz, this is still happening to me this morning and afternoon on all four accounts: NA, Asian, regular and deluxe.
Enough already.
Jeanene
Old 01-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #38
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

Still occurring on my accounts, very VERY frustrating!
Old 01-12-2011, 12:14 AM   #39
jeanenehea
Banned

This is still occurring in all my accounts every time I am on Webkinz.
It is VERY frustrating! By the end of an hour, I have items nearly covering the screen and my dock is completely blank. What is going on and why hasn't it been fixed? I have assumed that Ganz monitors this forum, but now I am wondering if I am wrong. I guess I will start calling customer service every day.
Jeanene
Old 01-12-2011, 12:51 AM   #40
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I am not sure if I am experiencing the same problems. Here is what is happening on my account. The fourth or fifth item in my dock from the left always has a bubble over it with the item name. Everything in the magic forest is moving very jerkily. The fairies zoom, stop, zoom, and are gone before I can even click them. Water items in my room are moving jerkily too. I noticed this with the waterfall in my spa theme room, my safari oasis waterfall, and my garden waterfall. The water seems to jump back and forth instead of flowing. My map jumps very quickly and then stops, jumps and then stops. My pet runs and stops, runs and stops. I am pretty sure I am up to date with all the programs on my computer so I don't think it is my computer. I have no idea how to check which server I am on so I can't tell you that. Please help! This has been going on for days and I don't know how to fix it. I am not very good with computers.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody