Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #381
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Anyone else have this problem?

Hello! I had this problem with Chrome as well. If you have no choice to stay with chrome...It will still play if you can stand all the floaters
I also Switched to Firefox and the issue was solved. Good Luck!!
karenpd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #382
Webkinz :)

mitfy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You must be using chrome. You can still get at the items that are floating and drag them where you want to but if you switch to Firefox or Internet Explorer you willl not have this problam.
I have a mac, so I have Firefox and Safari. I have been using Safari but I'm not sure if i can use firefox because it is not on the bottom. But i can try. It doesn't ALWAYS have that problem, but it is really annoying if i try and take a screenshot because there's always a hat or something in the way.

View Post Originally Posted by mitfy
I have a mac, so I have Firefox and Safari. I have been using Safari but I'm not sure if i can use firefox because it is not on the bottom. But i can try. It doesn't ALWAYS have that problem, but it is really annoying if i try and take a screenshot because there's always a hat or something in the way.
No i can't do firefox. darnit.
mitfy is offline Female
Old 11-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #383
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Dock Gone Wild?!

GGR. I hate this glitch. I gave my pet ONE food item since she was hungry and my dock went crazy. Then it made me log out. I just started playing webkinz again and this is the thanks I get.
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 11-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #384

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Switch to FireFox.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:18 PM   #385
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Really cannot believe this has been going on for so long. Sigh
smwcat is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:51 PM   #386
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Wow that is weird!
Old 11-13-2011, 12:05 PM   #387
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Yep, same thing is happening to me too. This should be listed as more than a minor problem as it is definitely interfering with gameplay. I have tried logging out and back in several times, but the problem is quite chronic. Between this and flash crashing and the pages constantly freezing up, its a wonder than anyone can play anymore.
mountainfairy is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #388
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Items keeps jumping out of my dock

Everytime I remove/ add a item to/from my dock other items inside my dock pops out.
Sometimes there on other items, or even on the floor or walls.
It is getting very annoying..is anyone else experiencing this problem?
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #389
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Items keeps jumping out of my dock

Yes bff, It happened when i was using Google Chrome but i switched to Internet Explorer and had the problem since
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #390

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Items keeps jumping out of my dock

Let me guess, you're using Google Chrome. Try Firefox, and it should go stop.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody