Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2011, 06:33 PM   #341
Webkinz :)

WinterBunnyxo is on a distinguished road

Smile Dock Glitch xD

Well, this is a long story so I'll try to make it short xD
Ok, so I was on Skype with my BFF and she was on Webkinz. We were just chatting and stuff, and then she started lauging her head off. I was like: "What's so funny?". And she was still laughing and said there's a floating cake in her pet's room. Then, I went into my account and went into my pet's room. And I saw a gift box floating in my room. xD
Lol, it's just a funny story I thought I'd share
WinterBunnyxo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2011, 10:44 PM   #342

CalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Dock Glitch xD

Floating Cake! Lol
CalistaXD is offline Female
Old 10-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #343
RornDoone will become famous soon enough

Default Dock Icons dragging out of place

Weirdest dang thing -- if I go to feed a pet, drag an item into a room, or drag it into the resale section of W Shop, very often the icon will drag for part or all of the way as well and cannot be put back where it belongs. For example: if i have 500 strawberries to sell and drag one to the sale box, somewhere on the way to it I'll leave behind the icon for the strawberries, which belongs down in the dock box, with 499 under it just like it should look in the dock. Looking down at the dock, the space where the strawberries should be is empty; however I can still use the misplaced strawberry icon to load more strawberries into the resale spaces, only at random times the icon may tag along again and get moved to a new place, again somewhere along the way. If I scroll left or right, the icon that should come up in that space next is now up where the strawberry icon used to be, and the corresponding space on the dock is still empty. It gets really confusing as over a few minutes this happens to more and more items -- frequently I can have dock icons all over the screen with almost all of the dock boxes empty. Very confusing. The other problem is when one icon gets stuck over another, because one of the two cannot be accessed at all. Maddening.

Early on, I tried using up any displaced items, hoping when there were no more of those particular item the glitch would resolve. No such luck. The next item from the dock just jumps up into the mistaken place, just as if out in the middle of the screen is where that dock space should always be, except the icon in question will still look like it's out somewhere in the middle of the play area instead of actually in the dock where there's left a now-vacant space. If I go to Magic Forest or another place where dock does not appear, the problem does not self-correct when I go back to an area where I can see my dock. The only way to get everything back where it belongs is to log out and log back in.

I use Google Chrome, because I can't get Explorer to reliably login or load any more. It happened with Explorer sometimes (back when I could count on Explorer), but never as consistently as with Chrome. I have a new computer, too, which is intel core i5 running Windows 7. Please tell me there's a way to fix this.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #344
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Dock Icons dragging out of place

Firefox does not have this problem.
IE and Chrome do. So I suggest switching to Firefox.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #345
RornDoone will become famous soon enough

Wow, that was QUICK! So it IS the browser, not Ganz. I'll try it. Thanks Mickey26!
Old 10-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #346
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Yes, it has been happening to alot of people. Wish they would fix it, lol

Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #347

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Wow, that's weird! I never had this problem, I use Firefox. Now I know not to use IE or Chrome lol!
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 10-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #348
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't use Chrome for this very reason. The items in the dock float all over the place and this has been happening for a long time. Ganz will just tell you to use Firefox instead.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #349
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Default Re: Dock Glitch xD

CATCH THE CAKE!
I wanna eat it! XD
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 10-24-2011, 04:54 PM   #350
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I just had this issue with Chrome. I use FF and nothing has happened "yet". Good luck to you!!
karenpd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody