Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #311
ow I'm a
Webkinz :)

Kinzer is a splendid one to beholdKinzer is a splendid one to beholdKinzer is a splendid one to beholdKinzer is a splendid one to behold

Red face Webkinz Dock Gone Wild?!

Hi everyone ! Recently, my dock in Webkinz has been going crazy, especially while trading. Whenever I move something up to trade and then take it back down the item "sticks" above my dock. I don't really quite know how to explain it so hopefully this picture should help.

Has this happened to anyone/Does anyone know how to fix this? It's making it really difficult to trade!

thanks!

--Kinzer
Attached Images
File Type: pngScreen shot 2011-08-11 at 9.57.30 AM.png (86.6 KB, 3 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #312
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Webkinz Dock Gone Wild?!

I was using Chrome for the first time in ages, and my items were floating out of the dock..
Didn't happen on FF. Chrome also went a bit wacky during wacky log out, flashing pieces of the Wshop.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 08-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #313
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

i use chrome because internet explorer is ridiculously slow on my computer. I don't know how long i have had to deal with these floating items now, but it's been awhile. My dock often looks just like Kinzer's. Having items floating all over makes it very hard to trade, move items into rooms, sell things to the wshop, feed your pet, & basically anything that involves you moving items in your dock. often times i will be feeding my pet, & instead of giving my pet the item i wanted to give it, it AUTOMATICALLY gives my pet the item next to it, too!!! or i will trying to dress my pet, & i will be "pulling" an object out of my dock & drag it into its spot, & it will be there for like two seconds or less and then a piece of clothing next to the one i wanted comes up instead! this is very hard & annoying to deal with!!! GANZ needs to fix this!!!!!!!! SOON!!!

sorry for the rant, but i needed to get that out.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 11:34 AM   #314
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

Aargh this makes me mad, webkinz just needs to figure out what is wrong with there site already not make any new adventure park thing!! The floating items make me mad to!
Old 08-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #315
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Yes guys chrome they are working on fixing that in the mean while download a new browser perhaps

Hope this helps

Kennedy
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 04:29 PM   #316
Lil Kinz

Kego is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, this has been happening a lot to me too. I hope they fix the problem for us soon
Kego is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #317
Lil Kinz
CashKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, mine crashed because it was lagging so bad and it was so glitchy. Just don't use Webkinz on Chrome.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #318
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Some browsers support better than others.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-24-2011, 02:05 PM   #319
minniekins

Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!

Default annoying glitch

Okay is anyone else getting this glitch where an item will float to the middle of the screen? I mean i've got a bagel floating in the middle of my screen!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot 2011-08-24 at 3.03.39 PM.jpg (119.8 KB, 3 views)
Maddiekinz100 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 08:34 PM   #320
Lil Kinz

filthmart is on a distinguished road

I use Chrome and experience MANY glitches while playing Webkinz, including the items in my dock 'floating' on different parts of my screen. Webkinz also crashes constantly, usually with a message from Chrome saying my Java plugin has stopped responding but I don't always receive a notice when the site crashes. Often I try to open an activity -- it could be anything from my daily activities like Wishing Well or WoW to the Curio Shop -- and the screen where the activity should load will never load and the only thing I can do is log out. It's incredibly frustrating because it really affects my user experience. I've just grown accustomed to Webkinz being constantly glitchy. :/
filthmart is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody