Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 07:04 PM   #301
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: Items floating out of the dock?

What browser are you using? Becuase that only happens to me on Google Chrome, so I use Internet Explorer.
Delilah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #302
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Try switching browsers. I find that google chrome is the one that does that usually.
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #303
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I am on Firefox, and it happens to me once in a while, but not anywhere near as often as it used to. It used to happen almost every time I logged on after I was on the account for a little while... very annoying. When I logged out and then logged back in, the items were in their proper places, until they decided to float up again. But as I said, now it's very seldom that it happens.
You have already reported the problem on this thread, which is good. It might not hurt to also give Ganz a call and report what is happening. More than once, when I have reported a problem, I have been told by the rep that I was the first one to report it, so they hadn't even been aware of it until I called.
Serena is offline Female
Old 08-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #304
hartygirl
Webkinz :)

hartygirl is on a distinguished road

Default furniture problem

I was re doing my room, and I dragged the bench out of my dock. It gave me the please wait, and then the cooler showed up out of my dock too. Then when I tried to click off, it gave me the charm thing, which I think was in my dock too. Now when ever I put anything in to my room, I end up with a mini thing next to it, that is the thing that was next to it in my dock, that I can drag round and place in to my room, There is also a empty spot in my dock. The problem continues despite having logged out and in. I hope it isn't a permanent new feature! Also, when I move through my dock, the mini thing changes! I have pics. The mini thing shows up over the map. It also stays when I go back to normal mode, but I can't place it. Nothing I've tried can get it to go back in my dock.
hartygirl is offline Female
Old 08-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #305
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: furniture problem

Wow. This is horrible.
I am not sure what to do.
Call Ganz and tell them this.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 08-08-2011, 01:00 AM   #306
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: furniture problem

A lot of people are having this same problem. It is often referred to as a floating dock. What browser are you using to go to WW? I ask this because the problem usually occurs on Google Chrome and if you use a different browser this probably will stop happening. If that is the browser you are using I am sure Ganz knows about the problem but I doubt it is high on their priority list. If you call them they will probably suggest you use Fire Fox instead.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 01:53 AM   #307
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

Default Dock items moving while trading

Does anyone have this happen...I will try and explain the best I can. Lets say for example I am trading and I am dragging something from my "objects" section. After I drag the item into the trading box, my dock goes all the way to the front, i.e start of the gift section. It does this each time, no matter where I am at in my dock. I have to continually click on my drop down box menu and click on objects, furniture, clothing etc...to get back to the spot in my dock to where i want to be. Not that big of a deal but it can be annoying, and I was just wondering if anyone else has this happen.
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 08-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #308
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Default Re: Dock items moving while trading

This happened to me and I posted a forum on it too with a picture a few days back.....Honestly i don't know what is up. It has become very annoying for me and I stopped going to the clubhouse until i hear someone who has also experienced this has had the glitch be fixed.
Ham4life is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 11:38 AM   #309
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This happens if you are on the browser Google chrome, it happened to me and I had to log out. I would suggest using IE, firefox or any other browser rather than Google chrome for WW. I use google chrome for everything except ww.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #310
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Sunnykinz101
This happens if you are on the browser Google chrome, it happened to me and I had to log out. I would suggest using IE, firefox or any other browser rather than Google chrome for WW. I use google chrome for everything except ww.

Thanks for the info, but I use IE9 when on WW, I do not even use that google chrome, and it still occurs.
urf1120 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody