Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 06:04 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Items in dock all over the page

The floating items issue has been happening to me as well. Also, after a game of Jumbleberry Fields, when I go to fill the jar, it gets confused with the floating berries & logs me off. I also have trouble with the KinzPost Sorter job...the columns to fill had blank spots that could not be filled. I did switch to Google Chrome recently, but I think when I was on a different computer with IE it was doing the same thing. I will put my IT guy (hubby) on it today. Thanks for posting guys...glad to see I am not alone.
donkeyluv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 06:14 AM   #22
Banned
KarateKinz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by donkeyluv
The floating items issue has been happening to me as well. Also, after a game of Jumbleberry Fields, when I go to fill the jar, it gets confused with the floating berries & logs me off. I also have trouble with the KinzPost Sorter job...the columns to fill had blank spots that could not be filled. I did switch to Google Chrome recently, but I think when I was on a different computer with IE it was doing the same thing. I will put my IT guy (hubby) on it today. Thanks for posting guys...glad to see I am not alone.
I'm having the same issues.........It is very frustrating!
KarateKinz is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #23
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

This glitch has really taken up so much time out of my days. I have had it happening since Wednesday, I was hoping this was what the Thursday maintenance was addressing.

Anyway, it happens on Firefox for me. I noticed some posts that it wasn't occurring on FF but it is for me. I can only sell back 12 Farm Fresh Produce before the dock locks up and I have to log out and back in and then try it all over again.

It's just eating up hours to sell back my gardening. And if I don't, the adobe crash will happen every time I load my dock so I have no choice but to log out and back in and sell a few carrots at a time.

Any suggestions from anyone on how I can move items from dock to my room or to wShop without activating this glitch would be so helpful ~ it's the main reason I am posting. It's not to complain but to bring it to light as well as get any help I can.

Thanks!
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #24
rockergirl96

rockergirl96 has a spectacular aura aboutrockergirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Yes! The same is happening to me. It is a bunch of items though at the same time. It's really frustrating. Plus the descriptions/titles of the items that usually come up when you scroll over an item are popping up on a bunch of items at the same time, when my mouse is no where near them. Webkinz has just been so glitchy lately. I miss the old Webkinz days.
rockergirl96 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 12:06 AM   #25
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I have the same problem and as far as I'm concerned this is a CRITICAL glitch (not just MINOR).

I have had the problem with all our accounts..
Both US & Asian..my family have MANY accounts.
Same problem In Chrome, FF, Explorer, and Opera
I have tried on 4 different computers.

My biggest problem/concern is at Kinzpost..I'm trading, and I'm sending items, I want to be sure I can select the right items, and if things are floating, does this mean I could lose my expensive, rare, retired among other items? I'm TERRIFIED to click about!

AND, I believe this is also causing me to have stuck in room items..I've had 3 in one week (yet to have them fixed).

This willy-nillyness is driving me batty! Please FIX!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 12:11 AM   #26

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

I am having the same issues on FireFox. Once I log out and back in, it's fixed for a while. Not sure what's causing it, but I hope it's fixed soon.
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 01-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #27

Starcat21 is an unknown quantity at this point

EXOTERIC,

I also had a problem with something being stuck in one of my pet's rooms. Webkinz fixed it after a couple of days.
I wonder if this may be a common situation from other members having the dock problems.

Did anyone else here also have items stuck in their rooms recently?
Starcat21 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #28
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I'm using chrome and I've noticed that same problem. If you don't take our items out of storage it helps.
lego is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #29

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yesterday, after I loaded my dock the third item from the right was appearing over my pet's head. There was a blank space in the dock and the item was still usable from the spot over the pet. It stayed there for the rest of the day no matter where I moved the items in the dock or whether or not I played a full screen game. I am using Firefox.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #30
kpinto is on a distinguished road

This is happening to me using Chrome as well. Looks like Ganz is lacking in there QA procedures. They really need to be testing on more than just IE before doing a release- grrrrrrr!!
kpinto is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody