Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #281
slcoon
Webkinz :)

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Default Re: Items floating out of docks?

I have had this problem several times in the past though usually it's fixed when I log out and log back in. It usually just happens again after that though...
It appears that Internet explorer is the best choice for playing webkinz and not Chrome.
slcoon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #282
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

I've been using chrome and had the problem for four months I'll try it in explorer next time.
Orca12296 is offline Male
Old 07-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #283
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I've had this problem i've stopped using Chrome and started using Internet explorer hoped helped
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #284
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

This problem has just begun for me. It is incredibly annoying. I have been using Safari for over 6 months and never had this happen until yesterday. I'm going to call Ganz tomorrow and see if others are reporting this and if they're working on a fix.
peacemom is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #285
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
This problem has just begun for me. It is incredibly annoying. I have been using Safari for over 6 months and never had this happen until yesterday. I'm going to call Ganz tomorrow and see if others are reporting this and if they're working on a fix.
This has jus started happening to me too with Safari since I installed safari's updates yesterday! And I get logged out all the time! Hope it gets fixed soon!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 08:40 AM   #286
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
View Post Originally Posted by judy999
This has jus started happening to me too with Safari since I installed safari's updates yesterday! And I get logged out all the time! Hope it gets fixed soon!
The same problem has been happening to me! I'll just click something in Webkinz World and all of the sudden all of my Safari pages just refresh themselves. And the floating items in my dock don't disappear, just float around the page until I refresh.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:51 PM   #287
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
The same problem has been happening to me! I'll just click something in Webkinz World and all of the sudden all of my Safari pages just refresh themselves. And the floating items in my dock don't disappear, just float around the page until I refresh.

Same thing here with the floating dock items and the unexpected screen refreshes that push you out of the game... I sure hope Apple gets it fixed soon. I sent them a note under the Safari tab for reporting Bugs. Darn update.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #288
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Me too.....using the latest versions of Safari, Firefox, Camino and Google Chrome
Old 07-25-2011, 12:57 PM   #289
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Rabid Fish
yes, you have to log out and in and they should be in the right place again.

Hope I helped!
Yes that happens to me! But only on Google Chrome...Windows 7 Internet Explorer doesn't have that glitch, hence I go to Webkinz World with it, but everything else I use Google Chrome. But Google Chrome makes it hard to work with my WI font...
Old 07-25-2011, 12:59 PM   #290
OK Records!

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

Some of my food is gone
One of my vehicles are too
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody