Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #261
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Default Re: Items floating out of docks?

This problem is so frustrating. IE freezes up on me, I like to play with two accounts at once--less boring to do dailies, so I switched to Chrome and really like it, but the floating dock is so frustrating. I can't trade or decorate my rooms. I will try FF, but I don't know how to use the tool bar to have two accounts running. Sure hope they fix this one soon.
catspaws is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #262

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Hello Jean! Some internet services may mess up with websites like webkinz(: Try using a different service, or see if it was just happening that day.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #263
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

It is google chromes fault, just try another internet browser. Happens to me all the time. Hard to trade right?
playmobilman is offline Male
Old 07-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #264
Lil Kinz

Ray-Allen-Fan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Technical Difficulties with Dock

When i tried to put some of my items from my dock into my room...
it was out there, but there was also another item from my dock that came out too. And i didn't take it out. But the item was smaller than usual and i couldn't take it out.

Does anyone know what is going on???
Please help!!!

I even tried going to different places too. does not work. Another problem i have had is that when i try to move between rooms in my house, i press the arrows to move it around, and it doesn't move, but then it goes which ever way i told it to but fast and i cant stop it... has anyone had this problem??

Does not make sense.

Does not make sense.

Last edited by Ray-Allen-Fan; 07-13-2011 at 12:45 PM..
Ray-Allen-Fan is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 06:39 AM   #265

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

...I'm afraid I couldn't help but giggle at the idea of someone running around, picking up all sort of crazy items and trying to get them all to stay in a giant yellow bucket. I'm sorry. XD

This hasn't happened to me in years, but I haven't logged on since yesterday morning. o.o Hm...
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 01:35 AM   #266

dj818 will become famous soon enough

Default Items on dock are not sticking to dock

(Screen Shot attached) This has been going on for a while now.. I have tried on 3 different computers three different operating systems, browsers, and name brands.. This is happening on ALL of them.. Its driving me nuts! U cannot MOVE anything OFF of ur dock without it freaking out. If I try to trade, if I try to feed my pet , if i try to send a gift, if I move things into my room.. All my items eventually start disappearing and some turn tiny and are outside of my dock.. IT continues to grow worse with every move u make..I havent noticed anyone else complaining of this.. SO I have no idea what in the world is going on. Because With all three computers we cleared caches, internet files, restarted computer checked everything imaginable and it just wont do right for nothing.. I just dont know what to do anymore.. And the last time i tried to contact ww about it they had NO idea!! So im like OKAAYY.. this is insane.. they had no advice except to check virus and firewalls! On one of those computers it had nooo virus protection cause it ran out and there werent any firewalls up.. The other 2 did have it but EVERYTHING in webkinz works perfectly fine EXCEPT the dock issue.. so there went that theory.. SO if anyone can offer any REAL suggestions other than what weve already tried over and over again please feel free to let me in on it PLEASE.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in Advance..
Attached Images
File Type: jpgww.jpg (120.7 KB, 8 views)
dj818 is offline Male
Old 07-16-2011, 08:30 AM   #267
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Default Re: Items on dock are not sticking to dock

This happens to my brothers and my sis and me ALL. THE. TIME. I posted a thread about it, but I didn't attach a thumbnail, so it was hard to explain. I. NEVER. PLAY. WEBKINZ. BECAUSE. OF. THIS. SILLY.GLITCH. Aargh.
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 12:28 PM   #268

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Question Floating objects

So I haven't been on Webkinz in ages, so I forgot how to fix some of the glitches. Every time I dragand drop something from the dock, another object from the dock gets stuck on the screen. Anyone know a way I can fix this?
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #269

dj818 will become famous soon enough

OMG!!! I just went back to beginning of this thread.. I cant believe this has been happening since JANUARY of this yr! and STILL NOTHING has been done to fix it.. ALL I can say.. is WOW!!... absolutely ridiculous... Come on Webkinz! What's up with that?? I mean seriously.. We cant even play ww at all, without this happening..
(all 3 browsers I tried on all 3 computers none worked out of Chrome, IE, & FF and yes all browsers are up to date and all flash is up to date we checked everything imaginable)....
dj818 is offline Male
Old 07-16-2011, 04:01 PM   #270
hatever, I'm a

Earthcake has much to be proud ofEarthcake has much to be proud ofEarthcake has much to be proud ofEarthcake has much to be proud ofEarthcake has much to be proud of

I know, it's happening to me. D: It is really annoying because I was gardening and while I was trying to rake a plant it clicked on the floating object and said I couldn't drop food in there. Aggravating. Hehe...
Earthcake is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody