Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Items in your dock Glitch

Urgh! The same thing happens to me- it is SO annoying! I've been wondering whats up with Ganz, and everybody seems to have the problem no matter what internet browser they use! Whatever the problem, I hope somebody finds a solution.
Breener is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #222
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

I've had it happen on IE, just not as frequent as it must happen on Google Chrome.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #223
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

This happens to me mostly when I am dragging items from my dock to get my pet dressed, sell items to the wShop, or place items on the trading table. I have chrome on my computer (and another browser, Safari). It seems to be happening a lot with Chrome. I am not completely sure if this also happens as frequently in Safari, because I usually only use Safari when something on Google Chrome is taking a long time to load. I will test my theory later tonight.

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
This happens to me mostly when I am dragging items from my dock to get my pet dressed, sell items to the wShop, or place items on the trading table. I have chrome on my computer (and another browser, Safari). It seems to be happening a lot with Chrome. I am not completely sure if this also happens as frequently in Safari, because I usually only use Safari when something on Google Chrome is taking a long time to load. I will test my theory later tonight.
The glitch still occurs to me when using the Safari internet browser, but it happens less frequently and less items come out of my dock to me compared to when I use to Google Chrome internet browser to play on webkinz.

Last edited by ratgirl57; 04-30-2011 at 03:22 PM..
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 04:15 PM   #224
Lil Kinz
Owlflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Default floating items

Click the image to open in full size.
I have had to keep my inventory cleared or the things would'nt stay in. It has costed me over 4k in kinzcash to keep it like that. It is hard to ceep the inventory clear and really annoying. It is impossible to put items back into the inventory.
Owlflight is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 04:22 PM   #225
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: floating items

If you logout and log back in again all items will be back in the dock where they belong but yes this glitch is really annoying. It's at its worst in Chrome, hit and miss in Firefox, and rare in Safari. As I'm on a mac I can't test IE :-/ All I know is the day when I had to use Safari due to hamster section problems no items floated whereas in Chrome it's normally within the first hour of play that something floats.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:27 PM   #226
Lil Kinz
Owlflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: floating items

Well, it doenst help when I do anything. It usualy hapens as soon as i log in, and I have tried, IE, firefox and chrome. They are less floaties, but still a lot.

Last edited by Owlflight; 05-25-2011 at 04:27 PM..
Owlflight is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #227
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

Default Frustrating dock glitch

In my dock all of my items are everywhere and it is really frustrating. I forgot to take a screenshot, but instead of my items being in my dock, they are all over the screen. it is distracting, too. Is anyone else having this problem?
Old 06-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #228
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Frustrating dock glitch

Yes, that is a common glitch and I think Ganz is working on it.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-16-2011, 02:10 PM   #229

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Default Re: Frustrating dock glitch

View Post Originally Posted by spiderman8880
In my dock all of my items are everywhere and it is really frustrating. I forgot to take a screenshot, but instead of my items being in my dock, they are all over the screen. it is distracting, too. Is anyone else having this problem?
Which browser are you using? This happens to me with Chrome, which I prefer to use, but if I am going to do things that require moving items from the dock, such as feeding pets or decorating, then I use Firefox which doesn't have this problem.

I wish that Ganz was working on this problem but I have yet to see where they even acknowledged it. Perhaps I have just missed it.
Margo is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #230
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Default Items In Room Glitch!

Ugh... I have this really annoying glitch!

The items in my dock are showing up in my room, on my map, ok, and basically everywhere in Webkinz! I've also had items that stay in the dock merging into each-other's boxes (see the tornado and wallpaper.) And there's a mining cart on Pascha's head!

AAAH! A giant chick is attacking the Kinzville Academy!

I've seen this glitch happening in a video on YouTube. I'm pretty sure it's due to having a ton of stuff in your dock. But what I want to know is, how do I get rid of it?! I'm really tired of having a Mazin' Hamsters Stunt Helmet in my yard!

Last edited by animalsrock!34; 06-16-2011 at 02:57 PM..
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody