Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #11
Rootbeeeer
Webkinz :)

polarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Items in dock all over the page

That just happened to me! I am on regular firefox and my reindeer PSI disappeared!
polarbear2121 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 05:02 PM   #12
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Happening to me too. I'll try other browsers, I use chrome mostly.

Looks like poncho wanted to play in the park
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfunny.jpg (136.5 KB, 41 views)
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 09:14 AM   #13
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I have this also. When I was putting items into my storage room, three items were in the middle of my screen. When I logged out and log back in it fixed it until I started moving items from my dock somewhere. Then they got stuck again. Also I got the word bubbles from items in my dock that would not go away. So it kept tell me the first item and the sixth item no matter what it was. So strange. Hope they fix it soon.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 10:02 AM   #14

Starcat21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also having this problem. It's been going on for 2-3 days now. I do use Google Chrome most of the time. It seems every time Webkinz updates I have problems. I do have an older computer and wonder if that is the problem.

Here's a snap shot. Hope it helps.
Docking problems in webkinz.JPG

Starcat

PS, sorry if I messed up with the attachment, this is the first time using this site. thanks

I forgot to mention, I still get the docking problems even after I have cleared both my cache and temporary files. I usually do both once a day anyway using CCleaner which is very thorough.

Thanks

Last edited by Starcat21; 01-07-2011 at 10:02 AM..
Starcat21 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #15

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I have that problem too -- for 2-3 days. Some accounts are worse than others. The items just float up and if I drag one down or feed it to my pet, another one takes its place "in space".
What's going on?? I use Firefox and my computer is new.
I worry about the weekend coming and no one there at Ganz to fix it.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #16

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

I just got off the phone with a CSR. I asked if they were aware of this problem and was told that they were aware of it but that they had been told by members that it was only happening in Google Chrome. I corrected this misconception and told the CSR it was happening in Firefox, as well, and not to rule out IE, although I have no experience with this glitch in IE as I don't use IE. I also explained that it began happening after the maintenance update on Wednesday the 5th.

All the CSR could say was that Ganz's programmers would look into the situation. No false hopes or promises as to what the time frame would be, just that they would look into it.

Last edited by MysticZon; 01-07-2011 at 10:19 AM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 10:31 AM   #17
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
I have this also. When I was putting items into my storage room, three items were in the middle of my screen. When I logged out and log back in it fixed it until I started moving items from my dock somewhere. Then they got stuck again. Also I got the word bubbles from items in my dock that would not go away. So it kept tell me the first item and the sixth item no matter what it was. So strange. Hope they fix it soon.
As I mentioned earlier in the thread I have the same issue... the item description stays there over the first and sixth! Very weird!
Old 01-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #18
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I'm glad this has been reported to Ganz by calling. I use firefox and it has been happening to me sporadically throughout the last few days. Its more annoying when trying to sell my garden food back, than anything. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #19

Starcat21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm actually glad it's happening in other browser windows besides Chrome. Often when I have technical problems, as soon as I state I use Google chrome, I get, oh well we don't support chrome, good luck. I find Google chrome much easier to use especially with my older computer and would hate not to be able to use it when playing in Webkinz. I don't know how it is with other members, but as it stands now I can't use Webkinz without very well when my stuff is floating all over the place from the dock. They get in the way when playing games or decorating and anything else I try to do. "sigh" I hope they fix it soon and I wish they would stop fixing things that are not broke!
Starcat21 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #20
Lil Kinz

Ariius Ayare is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Items in dock all over the page

I am so annoyed by it. The items won't stay in one place! I hope Ganz fixes this soon! The items look like they ate Mexican jumping beans!
Closed

Tags
annoyance, dock, dock problems, floating items, fluttershy was here, friendship is magic, glitch, glitch?, god is 100% awesome, god is love, google chrome, i have a dream ♥, item, jesus died for us, jesus loves you!, not fixed, please help!, pookie rawks!, report, somebody help, tigerdove is here, webkinz, webkinz glitch, wi!, ♫sing4me a melody