Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Minor Webkinz Dock Gone Wild?! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/webkinz-dock-gone-wild-709385/)

tashytoot01-05-2011 05:24 PM

Items in dock all over the page

I was using Chrome last night and I had the problem, I tried WW on Explorer and it's working fine :)

jeanenehea01-06-2011 01:20 AM

Items in dock all over the page

For the past 12 hours or so, with 6 total log-ins in 2 different accounts (one US, one Asian), I have had some of my items in my dock disappear, some show up in random places all over the page, and some hidden until I roll my mouse over "My Stuff" and then the names of the items appear.
I am able to move those items that are scattered all over the page into storage or onto the trading block, but I cannot drag them from the page back into the dock. Some of the items are MIA even after changing activities (clubhouse, room, arcade, room, map, etc).
When I log back in, the items are still spread willy-nilly on the page. If I click the arrow, to move the items in the dock left or right, the items on the page change as well. But some never show up.
Help!
Jeanene

RobKinz01-06-2011 06:05 AM

Re: Items in dock all over the page

I have the same problem if I am using the Chrome browser, but not if I'm using Firefox or IE. If you are using Chrome, try using Firefox.

tashytoot01-06-2011 06:53 AM

I was using Chrome last night and I had the problem, I tried WW on Explorer and it's working fine :)

LMPhilbric01-06-2011 09:20 AM

I'm using Chrome and having the same problem, but if I use IE, I can't see the dock.

MysticZon01-06-2011 12:58 PM

Floating Dock Items Bug

2 Attachment(s)
This is a nasty glitch that needs to be fixed PRONTO !! Screenshots are attached because they show the glitch far better than I could describe it. I just call it the "floating dock items" bug. 'Nuff said. :P

Serena01-06-2011 01:00 PM

I was having the same trouble last night in Firefox. So far, though, not today, but now the frequently sick pets are back. I'll report this in a separate thread.
I sure wish Ganz would stop releasing so much new stuff until they get the old working well together.

Jennielou01-06-2011 01:04 PM

It DOES happen in Firefox as well...it was happening to me at home last night while selling food back to the WShop.

Darlabell01-06-2011 01:30 PM

I was on Firefox earlier at home on my Mac and it was doing it, now I'm at work on a Dell using google chrome and it's doing it here to:???: Plus I have had 2 pets visiting the doctor today....must be a virus going around!

NewfieFan01-06-2011 04:14 PM

Yeah, it's happening on firefox too! I also have the description of a couple of the dock items stay there even though I've moved the cursor away!

WKW is sooooo glitchy since the last update! :wallbash: