Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

Default Webkinz clock going backwards Help

Has anyone else had a problem with the webkinz clock. Every time I log on it shows the right time. If I go to do my dailies or anything else the clock goes back in time. This is making it difficult to catch leaves or anything else. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Webkinz clock going backwards Help

Are you going Quizzy's Corner? That will change the clock backwards.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you. Yes, it does it at Quizzies Cornor and the club house, wishing well, Fairy Falls.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:47 PM   #4
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contest
mom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contest

Yorkielady I have the same problem. All I do is log out and back to correct the time. Sometimes when I do this it keeps the correct time and sometimes it will start to loss time again, when I try to do the employment office or go to a different site in Webkinz World.
mom of 2 teens is online now Female
Old 09-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #5

Thank you at least I am not alone. It gets tiring having to log out and then start all over again tying to catch the leaves. Thank you all for your help.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #6
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I do my leaf catching first, saving my dailies til later that way I only have to worry with one thing at a time. I open four windows and catch leaves on four accounts with the time staggered about 2 minutes apart. Works very good.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 06:02 PM   #7
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

I've been having the problem with the clock, but it hasn't affected when my leaves come - they still come every 9 minutes according to my RL clock.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 11:49 PM   #8
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Hello! I'm very sorry you are experiencing this issue. My clock resets also with some dailies: such as Quizzy's Corner. Although, my clock time changes , my leaves remain on the same timer. If this is not working for you, I would catch the leaves first and finish your dailies afterward. Good luck to you!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It's Quizzy's in particular that will jump you back in time to when you logged in. I have found a little preventive. If you want to do Quizzy's but don't want to be jumped back in time, go to the Employment office. You don't have to do a job, just go there, then go to Quizzy's. For some reason, the employment office will block the jumping back. If you go there, but don't go to Quizzy's immediately, when you do go you will only be jumped back to the time you went to the Employment office. Give it a try. It works for me every time.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #10
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I had the same thing. I had to use my computer clock to keep time. They did come every 9 min even know webbies clock was off. Good Luck!!
karenpd is offline Female
Closed