Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 12:25 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

Angry webkinz causes adobe flash 10 failure

i have been getting these msgs for weeks and every time i am told "a script in this movie has caused an error in .." if i choose to abort - webkinz won't load, i usually continue but everything is SO slow..can't do smoothie moves past level 7 - the balls don't go where i aim , pizza parolor either - not to mention how slow it is to walk in the park
it causes the whole computer to work slower but webkinz espcially
this msg only appears when uploading WW
pinukity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 12:31 AM   #2
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Default Re: webkinz causes adobe flash 10 failure

that stinks... wish I could help you!

if its only on that compute maybe you can work something out...
catspaws is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 07:17 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Try updating to the most recent adobe player.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 07:23 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pinukity
i have been getting these msgs for weeks and every time i am told "a script in this movie has caused an error in .." if i choose to abort - webkinz won't load, i usually continue but everything is SO slow..can't do smoothie moves past level 7 - the balls don't go where i aim , pizza parolor either - not to mention how slow it is to walk in the park
it causes the whole computer to work slower but webkinz espcially
this msg only appears when uploading WW
Can you take a pic of the message box for us please?
What browser are you using (Internet Explorer? Firefox, Safari?)

Have you cleared your cache?
Old 12-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Happens to us too on ie, safari & firefox.

It really is better to choose to log out & restart.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 08:28 AM   #6
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Does the message appear when you are opening webkinz world, or when you are opening your dock (which might be the same thing to some players, opening up everything to play). I have gotten the adobe flash 10 error message off and on over the past 9 months and it always happens when I have more than the recommended amount in my dock. Can you play in arcade normally with your dock closed, smoothie moves regular speed and such? If opening your dock cause the error message and not opening your dock allows you to play games at normal speed, then you would need to clear items off your dock.

The first time I panic'd and the ganz rep kindly took away all my strawberries and it opened right up. I have learned to keep my dock size lower and to not panic. Sometimes I have to insist 2 and 3 times that I will not abort and it will shock itself back to life for me. I then go and sell off the farm goods that have gathered, causing the problem in the first place. Ganz reps recommend only 100 items in the dock. I can function significantly above that but every computer has a limit and some are lower than others.
home50 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 08:37 AM   #7
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

I use to have this problem when i used IE. When i switched to Mozilla Firefox, the problem went away. Theirs no way of fixing this problem, adobe 10 and Webkinz just aren't compatible. Try using Mozilla Firefox, maybe your problem will go away like mine did.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:46 AM   #8
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Yes, I had that problem too, for months. It was only on my one large account with over 100 webbies. The other two were fine. I finally installed firefox and now it is fine. Also, they have fixed the large accounts, so I don't think it would do it on IE anymore. Haven't tried lately, but it wasn't after they fixed the large account problem.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #9
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

What I forgot to include is that you should make sure you have the latest & greatest Flash player.

It's free, so it's just the download time that's involved.

It is not the dock issue for us, it has happened in various places.

If it consistently happens in the same place, it is being triggered by the way some feature was
programmed by Ganz; IF they tested, they probably used a newer version & larger system and so never encountered. If it is something new [like a feature of the ghost which caused it for many], it definitely warrants a call to them telling what is triggering it.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #10
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have had that going on for about a year when logging in. I select "no" and it goes right to WW. I think it's because I have so many pets, but I never had any any trouble was I got in. But just last week, it all disappeared, thank goodness. Everything was updated, cache is cleared daily, but it still happened on IE and firefox. Good luck, I hope yours clears up too.
akoolaunt is offline Female
Closed