Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Default Re: floating van not working on webkinzs news!!!

I was getting that expired page message. I cleared my cache and cookies and then it worked the next time and I got the fill-in form after clicking on the van. So, try clearing cookies too. Hope this helps.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #12
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

I just found the van, and it worked
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 11:24 PM   #13
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
The ones on the front page and Kinzopedia seem to be "dead links".

I've had good luck with going to the "News Blog" tab and going back and forth between "Announcements" and "Coming Soon".

I also got a "live" one at the "Peek-a-News" sign-on page while trying to log in my account info!

Good luck!
Click the image to open in full size.

AuntMary you have saved the day!!!
Thank you SOOOOOOOO very much for posting this information, it is the ONLY way I was able to get my hats for Saturday!!!

Have a very blessed and wonderful day Sunday!!
~peace~

peace1430 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #14
Lil Kinz

Petkinz has disabled reputation

That happened to me, too. They need to fix it.
Petkinz is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #15
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by oxdanniellexo
i was finding the van on webkinzs news and every time i clicked on one is said :

"Warning: Page has Expired
This page is no longer available"

I tried this about 10 times for over 30 mins and it still tells me that.
I have the same issues, plus yesterday I was on for hours and only found 2 and gave me the 'Page Has Expired' notice. I'm calling GANZ tomorrow to tell them that yesterday and today's "Catch the Van" was broken and if they could rerun it. I think everyone should call, maybe if enough people call in and direct them to this tread, maybe they'll rerun the event or just give everyone one of everything.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #16
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Warning page expired

Same issues here. Yesterday I was only able to find 2 vans in a 2 hour time frame. Both had the "Page has Expired" error and today, I am able to find more, but still gives me this error.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:59 AM   #17

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

I was having problems too. The only page that I could find the van was on the home page and it didn't work. I cleared my cache and restarted firefox. The van showed up on the screen to log in for peek-a-newz. that one worked for me.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #18
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by penguinchi
*snip* I believe the fix is to click on Newz Blog, then the "Coming Soon" tab... *snip*
Yeah, this. Try clicking here and refreshing until you see the van.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:07 AM   #19
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

For those having issues:

Try clicking here ("Coming Soon") and refreshing until you see the van.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:11 AM   #20
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
For those having issues:

Try clicking here ("Coming Soon") and refreshing until you see the van.
Thanks! That worked for me!
doggoneit is offline Female
Closed