Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 02:30 PM   #41
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Wacky's Bingoz Glitch

Today's Update (April 5th):

All of my family's 1-ball and 2-ball games had their balls disappear, leaving them with no balls on the cards to start with. (servers 3, 5, 10, 11, 12, 14 & 17).

The 3-ball games did not reset (and the balls did not disappear).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 03:35 PM   #42
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Today's update:

American accounts: all of the balls disappeared on the 2-ball and 3-ball games (with the exception of my accounts on servers 10 & 17--the 2-ball game balls were still there, but the balls on the 3-ball game disappeared). The 1-ball games did not reset.

Asian accounts (server 14): did not give me any balls at all to play today; said I had 0 balls left for all of the games.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 04-06-2010 at 03:43 PM..
Old 04-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #43
Wacky Holidays!

Today's update: All of my Accounts (American and Asian) had the balls disappear on the 2-ball games. The 1-ball and 3-ball games did not reset.

If you remember yesterday, I didn't get any balls for the Asian games and the American 3-ball games had their balls disappear. Today, the Asian accounts still had their balls for the 3-ball games, giving them a distinct advantage over the other accounts.

If anyone is wondering why there haven't been any winners announced lately, it is either because that part of the programming is broken, or everyone's balls keep disappearing and no one has won because of it.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #44
Wacky Holidays!

All of my family's accounts (American and Asian) had the 3-ball games reset saying there was 1 winner (awb with Splash). The 1- and 2-ball games did not reset (and the balls did not disappear!).

Has anyone noticed that in the first column of all of the bingoz cards, that "1" is always in the second row??
Old 04-15-2010, 04:56 PM   #45
Wacky Holidays!

It seems like the Bingoz games have been working better lately. They switched the Asian accounts so the Bingoz games "reset" at the same time as the American accounts (I believe this to be true for the past few days--the Asian accounts' Bingoz games will reset after the 2am American maintenance). I am not sure as to what is happening with the European accounts.

Today, the 2-ball games reset with 1 winner (all of my Family's accounts had this happen, and all of them got the notice that there was 1 winner). The 1- and 3-ball games did not reset.

I also noticed that when one of my cards reset, the "1" on the card was no longer in the 2nd row, first column!!

The only thing that is off is the "start date" of the games. The "start date" should have reset to today for the 2-ball games, but they still say that the game started on March 31st.

So, there has been a major improvement in the Bingoz games within the last few days! Let's hope it continues.Thank you Ganz!
Old 04-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #46

98pika has a spectacular aura about

It been happening for awile to me to LOL
98pika is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bingoz broken, glitches