Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #31
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Default Re: Wacky's Bingoz Glitch

It's working for me, I'm on server mci2.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2010, 08:46 AM   #32
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It still doesn't seem to be working properly for my family's 11 accounts. (I can see why someone with only 1 account thinks it is working properly, but they don't have the other accounts to compare them to).

My family's account on server 10 didn't get any balls today for any of the games (1-ball, 2-ball and 3-ball); said 0 balls left. This happens to be the account that won a 1-ball game almost a month ago (on March 1st at 1:34am--bab with Toby). The day after this account won 1 of the games, this same thing happened (said 0 balls left for all 3 games; 1-, 2-, and 3-ball games). Perhaps somewhere in the programming, the past winners are still being retained--and not zeroed out. I can see why maybe there weren't any balls for the game that was won, but why no balls for the 2-ball and 3-ball game? (and no, bab with Toby did NOT win again, so there is no reason for there to be no balls for any of the games for this account today). And to top it off, the 1-ball game did not get reset on any of my family's American accounts today.

I have 2 accounts on server 11 and 2 accounts on server 12. One of the accounts on server 11 had the 2-ball game reset today saying there were 3 winners and the other account on server 11 had the 2-ball game reset today saying there was 1 winner. Ditto for the accounts on server 12. (and, no, I didn't get the accounts/servers mixed up--I kept close track of them!)

Even though all of the 2-ball games on all of the American accounts reset today (some saying 3 winners and some saying 1 winner), some of the 2-ball games say they began on March 27th and some say they began on March 28th. I have yet to do the Asian accounts today (it's not after their 2am maintenance yet).

The Asian accounts' 2-ball games did not reset the day before like the 3-ball games did last time there were winners for the 3-ball game.

The 1-ball and 3-ball games did not get reset today on any of my family's American accounts.

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-29-2010, 10:58 AM   #33
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My family's account on server 10 is working again today. It is a shame that it didn't get any balls yesterday for any of the games.

This is the second day in a row that the 2-ball game reset. Today they all said 3 winners for the 2-ball game (9 American accounts--didn't do the Asian accounts yet).

The 1- and 3-ball games did not reset.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:21 AM   #34
Wacky Holidays!

Yesterday, none of my games got reset.

Today, some of the accounts had the 2-ball game reset saying there were 2 winners and some of the 2-ball games didn't reset.

Accounts on servers 3, 5, 12, 17 reset the 2-ball game; accounts on server 10 and 11 did not.

After the maintenance/update, but before the Asian 2am maintenance, I was able to get 1 extra ball on the 1-ball games for the Asian accounts (server 14); no extra balls for the other games.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:50 PM   #35
Wacky Holidays!

I just tried my bingoz games again and somehow the games think it is a new day (even though I already did them earlier today). I received balls again for all of the games (including the Asian accounts); and all of the 3-ball games reset with 1 winner (kar with Panda).
Old 04-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #36
Wacky Holidays!

Today, all of my balls on the 2-ball games disappeared (they reset, but didn't say there were any winners!)!! (Remember, some accounts' 2-ball games also reset yesterday morning; but not yesterday afternoon!)

My 1- and 3-ball games did not reset.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #37
Wacky Holidays!

I just did my 2 Asian accounts --server 14 (it is after their 2am maintenance now) and the 1-ball games had their balls disappear (they reset and didn't say there were any winners). Same with the 2-ball games.

Since the Asian accounts' 1-ball game reset, I went back and checked my other accounts.

All of the balls are still on the 1-ball game for accounts on servers 10, 11, 12, 17

All of the balls disappeared on the 1-ball game for accounts on servers 3 and 5 (unless they reset earlier without me noticing because there weren't any winners announced). These 1-ball games still say that the game began on March 20th.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 04-01-2010 at 11:55 AM..
Old 04-02-2010, 04:50 PM   #38
Wacky Holidays!

Today's update:

None of the games reset

Remember, yesterday only some of the servers had the 1-ball game reset (or the balls disappear); so today some of the accounts have a lot more balls on their 1-ball game (the ones that didn't get reset). So things still aren't working properly (giving some accounts advantage over others--having their balls since March 20th--that's a lot of an advantage!).
Old 04-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #39
Wacky Holidays!

Today, the 1- and 3-ball games did not reset.

Today, the 2-ball games were reset on servers 3, 5, 10, 14 and 17 (the balls disappeared, but it didn't say there were any winners and the start of the game is still the same as before).

My 2 accounts on server 12 did NOT get their 2-ball games reset (the balls from before did NOT disappear, like all of the other accounts).

It is obvious that this game still needs some work. Why are all of these balls just disappearing??
Old 04-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #40
Wacky Holidays!

Today's update:

The 1- and 3-ball games did not reset on any of my family's accounts.

The 2-ball games had their balls disappear today on all of my family's accounts. (The 2-ball games still say they started on March 31st.)

Does anyone know what is happening on server 8 lately?
Closed

Tags
bingoz broken, glitches