Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #11
Lil Kinz

PIXYDUST is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wacky's Bingoz Glitch

I have a regular account, in US time zone.

I have been unable to play Bingoz for a full week. It keeps saying I have already received my balls for the day.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #12
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I was able to play the bingo game fine for weeks. even winning a few times. But now it says I have already had my turn.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
Midreams has a spectacular aura aboutMidreams has a spectacular aura about

I'd noticed that it ALMOST looked like they'd finally fixed it this weekend. Instead of the message congratulating 681 people that they'd won "1-ball Bingoz" every single day, the message was congratulating only a small handful of people. Optimistic me thought maybe the glitch had been resolved wherein some people have cards that never, ever, ever reset until they make their bingoz.

I'm surprised with the vast number of people who think that the winners are cashing in massive numbers of "Free Ball Coupons". Legend has it around here that they were once given away freely, and that the "old-timers" stockpiled hundreds of them, which they employ to win from time to time. It may be true that coupons were much more common in the "old days" (plus Webkinz cards, etc), but there aren't enough free coupons in the world for 600 people to win one-ball bingoz every single day.

In fact, if you spend enough time reading the bingoz posts on this forum, you'll soon realize that a fair number of the "winners" have been very upfront about exactly how they win - they admit that they win frequently (perhaps every few days), and they admit that they win because their bingoz boards NEVER reset.

For the rest of us, bingoz is un-winnable, and always has been. Personally, I'm one of the folks whose cards reset randomly ALL THROUGHOUT THE DAY. If I play bingoz in the morning and put 2 on one card, I can come back later that day and find a completely different number of balls on that card. I may be old, but I'm not senile. I can remember if I had two balls on a card in the monring, and recognize the difference when I have no balls or four balls on that card in the afternoon. Every so often, I'll have a couple of days here and there where one of my three cards doesn't reset, but that's pretty rare.

Frankly, I don't know why I bother with it, because I've long since realized that I have a better chance of finding a winning Lotto ticket left under the wipers of my car in the morning, but I guess I keep hoping that some day Ganz will figure out what's going on with this game. For one thing, I think the same people win constantly, and anyone who knows the slightest bit about statistics and probability can figure out exactly what the odds are of 600 people winning a one-ball bingoz game every single day of the week (and how may coupons, on average, it would take to accomplish that, too.)

Either Ganz doesn't know or doesn't care, because it just doesn't make a lot of sense that they'd leave this clearly broken game on the site, and let the same people take advantage of its bug over and over again.

Forget about the coupons though - yeah - it's POSSIBLE to win with a massive investment of coupons, but this isn't how 600 people are winning 1-ball every day. It's broken cards that don't reset.

Just my 2 cents!
Midreams is offline Male
Old 02-12-2010, 09:38 PM   #14
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
If I am remembering correctly, in the recent past, it has been server 8 where the bingoz balls did NOT get reset every day. My games and balls get reset every day (my cards get reset at least 2 times a day). If server 8 is acting up now, then maybe it is because they are trying to fix the game for the rest of us.

I can still get my bingoz balls every day, but like others have said, it is a waste of time because there is no way I can ever win a game with limited bingoz balls.

If you have won a bingoz game in the past year, then congratulations! The only way I have ever won in the past is when we could use unlimited coupons and it took me about 75 coupons to win a game.

I hope they are fixing this game for everyone.
I checked my notes and I think you're correct about Server 8 being the one with the glitch that many people have been complaining about. Perhaps Ganz is working on the problem.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 02-13-2010, 05:56 AM   #15

jkious will become famous soon enough

My niece's account is like that the balls don't reset and no balls are on to play used to the glitch was a good thing because I once won her a bunch of money like 2 milllion kinz cash but now you can't even play it. I guess the winning bingoz days are over and when she goes through the money I'll have to get her some new pets or trading cards from series 1 they have a lot of kinz cash I won 1000 on one code and like 969 on another so I got several thousand on that but I like series four cards gifts I didn't get one lame gift I got some posters several times and several rares and lots of citizen clothes
jkious is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #16
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Even though they have worked on this game, it is not fixed completely yet. My 2 ball games reset on some of my accounts, but not others. My 3 ball games have been resetting every day; and every day there are more winners than the day before. Today, some of the accounts have the 3-ball game reset saying there are 8 winners and some of my other accounts have them reset saying there are 12 winners! So, even though they are working on this, it is not completely fixed yet! Tomorrow, I am expecting the 3-ball games to get reset again saying there are around 15-20 winners!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #17
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I thought that I would give an update for today. All of my accounts reset with one winner on the 2-ball game, but the 1-ball and 3-ball games didn't reset. I also noticed that the cards themselves haven't changed! Way to go, Ganz! This is a major improvement.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #18
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

This glitch is still in the WIki Glitch report.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #19
Wacky Holidays!

Today, all of my American accounts had the-2 ball game reset saying only 1 winner; but my Asian accounts had them reset saying there were 4 winners. (NONE of my accounts are on server 8 ).
Old 02-25-2010, 03:34 PM   #20
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
This glitch is still in the WIki Glitch report.
I guess there are at least 2 glitch reports about the Bingoz game. I posted in this thread, because it was the thread that I could find!
Closed

Tags
bingoz broken, glitches